• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Anime - The Videogame

Would you play this?

• Yes

Votes: 24 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
dante_face2.jpeg

heres one

since when is dante a mysterious man

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Thanks for posting those images, DeamonSlayeR =)

He looks awesome. Obviously we'll touch up on graphics, and I'll probably make his trench-coat longer at the bottom so it drags on the floor and whatnot. I'll probably make his trench-coat look more Devil May Cry Two-ish xD And obviously add his amulet.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda

He looks awesome. Obviously we'll touch up on graphics, and I'll probably make his trench-coat longer at the bottom so it drags on the floor and whatnot. I'll probably make his trench-coat look more Devil May Cry Two-ish xD And obviously add his amulet.
no problem :D.everytihing would seem except the trench coat being so log that itll drag on the floor.that would just be a bit over the top dont u think.i would prefer better physic's fot the coat blowing in sideways because of some wind :)

Laurence Barnes

Premium

dragging on the floor seems evil and cold hearted to me

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
no problem :D.everytihing would seem except the trench coat being so log that itll drag on the floor.that would just be a bit over the top dont u think.i would prefer better physic's fot the coat blowing in sideways because of some wind :)

The coat can blow in sideways when the weather conditions are bad in the city. And I'm not saying drastically longer. I meant just so it touches the floor, so it looks like it drags a little at times. Not really long like it's dragging behind him.

dragging on the floor seems evil and cold hearted to me

Dante has a cold heart, to those he kills.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
The coat can blow in sideways when the weather conditions are bad in the city. And I'm not saying drastically longer. I meant just so it touches the floor, so it looks like it drags a little at times. Not really long like it's dragging behind him.

no i didnt mean like on bad weather conditions i meant like just some plain old wind blowing as he walk's kinda sounds cool.and yeah the coat should be like dmc 2's with the 2 long tail ends dragging the floor but not to long

Laurence Barnes

Premium

i meant to other people like citizens....i mean come on who would dare kill bob the builder

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
no i didnt mean like on bad weather conditions i meant like just some plain old wind blowing as he walk's kinda sounds cool.and yeah the coat should be like dmc 2's with the 2 long tail ends dragging the floor but not to long

In conclusion he'll look cel-shaded, like he did in the earlier pictures you posted. His trench coat can blow how you wanted it to, because I'm all about pleasing people =P His trench coat will look like how it did in Devil May Cry 2, maybe cut a little bit off from the ends. And obviously add his amulet in, which the earlier pictures didn't show him wearing.

So this, but cel-shaded and with the ends shortened a bit.

300px-Dante_DMC_2.jpg

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Okay, scrap the idea of him looking like Devil May Cry 2's Dante. I forgot to stick to the roots of this project. Anyhow, let's take him back to how he looks in the Anime. Since we're creating a way in which he can look like how he does in the Anime, but in the game.

I'm working on something now.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
looks good:)

Thanks buddy =)

If you can't pick up on details clearly, I'll say what I modified on him.

I changed the color of his trench coat to a brighter red. I left his jacket underneath a darker shade of red. I kept his right sleeve dark black. And I changed his belt buckle to a circular one. Not much, but I like it. And it was hard work rearranging things xD

Laurence Barnes

Premium
Thanks buddy =)

If you can't pick up on details clearly, I'll say what I modified on him.

I changed the color of his trench coat to a brighter red. I left his jacket underneath a darker shade of red. I kept his right sleeve dark black. And I changed his belt buckle to a circular one. Not much, but I like it. And it was hard work rearranging things xD

i see:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom