• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Anime - The Videogame

Would you play this?

• Yes

Votes: 24 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Jebus man, got carried away with Arachne's attacks much? XD

I'll help with the demon movesets. I can definitely get behind working that.

Once I got started I couldn't help myself. I'm looking for quite a wide selection of attacks for each enemy. Plus we'll also elaborate a little more on Devil Trigger moves and such (We can't just say 'similar but more powerful' than the demon who summoned them) I think that'd just be too dull and unimaginative. And I'm sure that's not what we work like, am I right? ;)

Fantastic. I'll message you in the Conversation in regards to this. We'll half the list of enemies, and get to working on the move-sets for the ones we were left with.

Thanks, I appreciate all the positive comments. Me and my buddy Storm Silves here are working on this
together, but also other things too and such (So please don't rush us for updates and be patient) I can't stress this enough xD

Minds exploding? Damn, I didn't mean to kill anyone >_<

Thanks for the support! Presidency huh? Yeah, I could get use to that *Zips cool refreshing drink whilst wearing sunglasses* "Ain't life just grand?" :cool:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
id love to ride shotgun with u on airforce once will u let me? cuz tht'll be COOL

Lol, thanks =)

In all seriousness though :p When we make updates sometimes, we might just edit our previous post. For instance, when I've finished Abyss' move-set, the new moves I post will be in my old post (So refer back to it to see them). So yeah, this is basically just to let everyone know that if you can't see new updates and things then they may be in older posts in the Thread (So watch the Thread regularly if you don't want to miss anything, and reread posts if you can't find new stuff, it will be there).

Enemy Updates - New enemies added to Monster Mash-Up. Mephisto, Chimera, Basilisk, Scarecrow, Assault, Pyromancer,Auromancer, Brontmancer.

Any other enemies not yet added will be updated here.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Thank you Trish =)

Enemy Update -

Abyss’ Attacks

Scold - Your standard scythe slash attack.

Sizzle - A harmful two hit combo executed with your scythe.

Third Degree Burns - A painful three hit combo executed with your scythe.

Searing Scythe - A devastating four hit combo executed with your scythe.

Singe - Attack with a Hellishly hot move than can cause enemies to drop their weapons.

Rising Flames - Send your enemies flying into the air, with an uppercut styled move with your scythe.

Lava Ball - Fire a deadly hot lava ball at your enemies.

Lava Spew - Cause boiling hot lava to drop down on your enemies from above.

Breath Of Fire - Breathe flaming hot fire onto your enemies.

Dancing With Fire - Conjure flames around you to shield yourself from enemy attacks. Enemies will be burnt if they come too close.

Cinder Hinder - Raise the room temperature to a ridiculous scale to make your enemies drowsy and then attack when they are less mobile.

Supernova - Cause an explosive eruption that badly damages nearby enemies.

Burning Abyss - Tear a hellish hole in the Earth to knock enemies into boiling hot lava. Will deliver a lot of damage.

Extinguish - Trick your enemies by disappearing and reappearing in a different spot.

More moves to come -

Magma Rock
Flaming Inferno
Incineration
Warming Up
Portal Blaze
Burn Baby Burn
Hot And Spicy
Heat-Wave
Royal Roast
Flame-Grilled
Overcooked
Hard Boiled
Melting Point

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
It was either cigarettes or actual fags.... I have 1000 of both but I don't know what I meant by fags at that moment.

If you meant fags in the 'offensive' term refering to gay people, I have to refuse the offer.

And if you meant fags meaning cigarettes, I also have to refuse (I don't smoke) But 1000 is a lot of fags, no matter what meaning it may of held xD

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Thank you Ebony =)

New Update (Posted on behalf of Storm Silves who came up with this)

Death Scissor's Attacks

Triangle Triangle Triangle: Slash, circle slash, scissor cut.

R1 + Forward + Triangle: Dash scissor cut.

R1 + Back + Triangle: Upper Drive: Knocks enemy into the air.

Triangle Triangle - Triangle Triangle Triangle: Slash, circle slash, pause, slash-slash-stab and open scissors.

Hold Circle: Phase through walls.

Devil Trigger: Berserk Mode: Skull turns red. Brief invulnerability and access to Corkscrew move. (Spiral dash move they used in the games)

Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle (while Berserk): Slash, slash, stab and open scissors, then scissor cut.

Triangle - Triangle Triangle (while Berserk): Slash, circle slash, vertical cut.

R1 + Forward + Triangle (while Berserk): Corkscrew Frenzy.

R1 + Back + Triangle (while Berserk): Horn Gore. (Horn Gore is where the Death Scissors impales an enemy on it's horns, shakes them around, then throws them off).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom