• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Addicts

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
im so obsessed with devil may cry that i only read fan fics about it and picture myself with either dante or vergil! o.o dunno which one to pick! >.<'

XTrishXCosplayer

I know I'm when a DMC addict when Dante becomes a fetish...Yes...I..go to the conventions all the time and I see the Dantes they draw me in -////- I love the first game alot,everything about it,i like cutting down the puppets and using alastor Dante flying and shooting lighting everywhere is crazy,I also love the part where Dante and Trish hug <3 omg..my heart skipped a beat

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
i m a huge fan an not just cause i am very tall ha ha i am a fan since 2001 when i got the irst game new for my 13th birthday nd i love it all the games even DMC2 i enjoyed it a lot my overall favorite is dmc3 my fav for combat and fun is dmc4 my fav dante is a tie of dmc3 and dmc4 as i am giddy and goofy so i like that in characters i also quite enjoy the reboot its a very good game but i play dmc4 the most followed by dmc3 and i play em every week at some stage

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
I remember my older brother and sister sitting down in front of the TV and when they inserted DMC3 into the PS2. I was about 10 years old. At first, I started to make fun of Dante because of his white hair (childish right? what can u expect? i was only 10). That was the first time i regretted making fun of a video game character. He was my first fictional crush, and I'm proud to say, still is :D .

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
let's say since I bought devil may cry 1 and never stopped from there "2003". I love the game is great
in DMC1 When You Use the sword you feel the power of the hit. is the best dmc. epic story,epic soundtrack

for me is the best of them all and always will be.
hahaaa best post ever

berto

I Saw the Devil
let's say since I bought devil may cry 1 and never stopped from there "2003". I love the game is great
in DMC1 When You Use the sword you feel the power of the hit. is the best dmc. epic story,epic soundtrack

for me is the best of them all and always will be.
Yeah, what he said.

Top Bottom