• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Addicts

Dante4DaWin

Now that's what I'm talking about, I'm the same way too. I honestly must say that DMC had an impact on my life. I used to be a different person personality wise, and I ended being adapted to the Dante personality. Probably sound like some freak huh?
you dont sound like a freak, you sound like a true DMC lover!

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
the first time i ever laid eyes on DMC was when i was 10. Yes 10 o.o
And the first DMC i played was DMC3. My brother and sister thought it was a good idea to get the game since we heard about it so much. At first my reaction to Dante was: ewww grandpa! that was the first time i'd ever laid eyes on a person with white/silver hair. I got used to it then. I regret calling him grandpa because i kinda formed a crush on him :3 *still has a crush* DONT JUDGE ME!

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

Thank you. I must say I even feel more comfortable and more confident cause well I used to be bullied so then I decided to change who I was and here I am now. Story of my life right? Anyways back to the main subject.
WHAT?? come on man u know better......dont ever change who u are for some @sshole motherf*uckers who doesnt have a life to begin with so they bully just cuz the didnt cut it in life.....^_^

DanteDevil01

Dante_Redgrave
WHAT?? come on man u know better......dont ever change who u are for some @sshole motherf*uckers who doesnt have a life to begin with so they bully just cuz the didnt cut it in life.....^_^
True but at the same time I feel like..... Ok I'll rephrase what I said. It's not that I completely have a "Dante personality" I will admit that at first I did. Now I think that it just helped me man up and stand for myself. I realized that I don't have to completely change. And I feel very comfortable how I am now. It's like I found myself and I have to thank Bruce Lee for that. He once said that there is no need to mirror or duplicate someone else, to just be yourself. When I heard that in his video, I realized that I was doing the wrong thing by duplicating someone you are not. So I'm proud to say that Bruce Lee made a difference in my life. Recently I've been reading his books and learning about him.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

True but at the same time I feel like..... Ok I'll rephrase what I said. It's not that I completely have a "Dante personality" I will admit that at first I did. Now I think that it just helped me man up and stand for myself. I realized that I don't have to completely change. And I feel very comfortable how I am now. It's like I found myself and I have to thank Bruce Lee for that. He once said that there is no need to mirror or duplicate someone else, to just be yourself. When I heard that in his video, I realized that I was doing the wrong thing by duplicating someone you are not. So I'm proud to say that Bruce Lee made a difference in my life. Recently I've been reading his books and learning about him.
good for u man.....but the fact is that people are alwayz gonna be @sshols even if your perfect and no one is ..... so dont listen to anyone just do your thing and f*uck all the rest....:D...and i really liked that u didnt get depressed about the hole thing like most people do.....so you'v got my respect :) and as one wise man once said...(when life kicks you down we can choose whether we get back up or not ) ^_^

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member

u're my hero ;_;

berto

I Saw the Devil
Now that's what I'm talking about, I'm the same way too. I honestly must say that DMC had an impact on my life. I used to be a different person personality wise, and I ended being adapted to the Dante personality. Probably sound like some freak huh?
How odd for you to say that. I wonder if other people feel the same way about the things that influence them.

No your not a freak, what you said if fairly common place. People act and react to the things that make an impact on them. I knew a man whose demenor was like that of Woody Allen, I pointed it out and it he told me how much he loved Allen. Your choise of influence just happens to be less mainstream than most people who'd adopt the personality of a movie, television, or music personality, which are the most common ones.

Bet your not feeling so special now that you know everyone does it.

DanteDevil01

Dante_Redgrave
How odd for you to say that. I wonder if other people feel the same way about the things that influence them.

No your not a freak, what you said if fairly common place. People act and react to the things that make an impact on them. I knew a man whose demenor was like that of Woody Allen, I pointed it out and it he told me how much he loved Allen. Your choise of influence just happens to be less mainstream than most people who'd adopt the personality of a movie, television, or music personality, which are the most common ones.

Bet your not feeling so special now that you know everyone does it.
Not exactly. I never felt special to begin with. Read my long paragraph, you might understand me a bit more.

DanteDevil01

Dante_Redgrave
Thank you, I'm just like any other person. We are all humans, for that we are all the same. Anyway what happened to the main topic? If I knew I was gonna be talking about myself, I would have started my own thread.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

Thank you, I'm just like any other person. We are all humans, for that we are all the same. Anyway what happened to the main topic? If I knew I was gonna be talking about myself, I would have started my own thread.
LOL well u started :p and on the topic im still addicted to this forum no matter what i do......i guess its in my blood now :D

Top Bottom