• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Addicts

Blitz

Heeeeey.
DMC2 just is a break from DMC 1,3,4's fast-paced gameplay. You needed to time your attacks, instead of the plain instinct-based DMC3. 2 had harder combos to memorize, while 3 was.... easier to engrave things in your mind.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The combos in DMC2 were connected a lot with how you used the left analog stick (yes the one that moves Dante) even while you were attacking.

It's probably the one thing that I disliked the most in the game. At least tell us how to each attack guys. I was incredibly glad when I saw that in DMC3, there was a section designed only for that purpose.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
The combos in DMC2 were connected a lot with how you used the left analog stick (yes the one that moves Dante) even while you were attacking.

It's probably the one thing that I disliked the most in the game. At least tell us how to each attack guys. I was incredibly glad when I saw that in DMC3, there was a section designed only for that purpose.

Also, did you know that in DMC2, you could do more combos with the shotgun? I never knew that because it was never said in the instructions of the game. Also, in the air, if you do an areal combo of two kicks, then land, you do this back hit thing too.

Dante4DaWin

i have dmc 1,2 and 3 on the PS2 but 1 is extremely scratched and doesn't work properly and 2 is missing :( but luckily! i bought devil may cry hd collection and it should be arriving tomorrow! i also have dmc 4 on the xbox so yeah....i just love dmc..

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
I'm addicted to DMC! XD Somehow I find a way to talk about it every single day with my best friend...

I own all the DMC games, the HD collection, the DMC3 OST, DMC3 Dante's outfit, I no lifed every DMC game, mostly 3 (Unlocked all costumes/Beat the game on DMD), I do DMC3 Dante impressions, etc. I even went as far as attempting to bleach my own hair white to be Dante. I can also draw him and other DMC characters well. ^^

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well my experience with PS2 DMC's exacly happened when I mastered one who was only for SE mobile phones, as It was fun I getted my NTSC PS2 and whole series for it and never regretted decision as It hooked me some nights and days playing in my grandmother house as I was banned from home after package was delivered and my parents gotten little fury.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Addicte, Ha! I can stop when ever I want. I could stop right now if I wanted, which I don't, but if I wanted I could.

Railazel

I remember when I first played DMC 1. I was just looking for some games to rent on gamefly and saw the word Devil in the title. I didn't know why I was drawn to that title, but I was curious to see how a game about a devil crying was going to play out. Then I read the manual and was hooked just from that. "How powerful was this guy?" I would ask myself. And when I started playing, I knew I would never want to return this game even though I had to. That moment when Trish threw her motorcycle and he stopped it in mid- air with his energy was the best small bit of gaming experience in my life.

About a year later, I played DMC 3. It had the most awesome moments I have ever seen in a video game and that was all I really cared about before I saw gameplay videos of how to really play it. Then when my friend let me have her copy, I devoted my time playing it to mastering the gameplay. In the end, I found it incomplete but I still had a blast just playing through the story.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Let us all rise and turn our DMC Bibles to Chapter 2, Verse 18 where Dante speaketh the words: "Let us rocketh."

tumblr_m4lwrc4OwX1qlwdmno1_1280.jpg

DanteDevil01

Dante_Redgrave
I'm addicted to DMC! XD Somehow I find a way to talk about it every single day with my best friend...

I own all the DMC games, the HD collection, the DMC3 OST, DMC3 Dante's outfit, I no lifed every DMC game, mostly 3 (Unlocked all costumes/Beat the game on DMD), I do DMC3 Dante impressions, etc. I even went as far as attempting to bleach my own hair white to be Dante. I can also draw him and other DMC characters well. ^^
that sounds like me too ^^ i want to bleach my hair white next month :p i do impressions and i have all the games....such a sad but amazing life haha
Now that's what I'm talking about, I'm the same way too. I honestly must say that DMC had an impact on my life. I used to be a different person personality wise, and I ended being adapted to the Dante personality. Probably sound like some freak huh?

swordofsparda2000

when i was younger a friend way playing a game what i didn't know (devil may cry 2) a few years later when dmc4 came out i got it on a wim and i enjoyed playing it i saw devil may cry 1 in shops cheap and enjoyed it next thing i know im a huge fan of devil may cry got all the games and the anime read the manga and ordering the novels i just can't stop devil may cry is one of my fav games next to kingdom hearts

berto

I Saw the Devil
I say you people have a problem and it might be high time for 'n intervention, see? Now thi first step is admitting ya'll have a problem.

Top Bottom