• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Addicts

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
facebook is nothing compared to this lovely forum:D
Nothing more addicting than a forum where you meet people and talk about Devil May Cry 24/7. Its funny, I have this website as my homepage.

This site is second on my top used websites in my Chrome webbrowser, as well I have my laptop themed after DMC and sometimes I switch to other game themes if game gets my eyes or interest on it XD.

virgil fan

i love DMC3 I never had DMC2 so i dont know much about it but the music on DMC3 was awesome when i first played DMC1 i was scared the whole puppet thing creeped me the FREAK OUT but that made it more interesting to play:lol:

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
Tuesday was quite amazing, as I walked around my school in DMC3 Dante's outfit! :) No one laughed at all. Instead, everyone complimented and praised my look. I was also in a lot of photos. It felt really good knowing that Dante was getting appreciated in the real world. Goes to show you his look was never -truly- outdated. When you walk around as your favorite video game character of all time, and get praise for it, it truly is one of the best feelings in the world. Oh and, I had to wear a black shirt underneath my trenchcoat. If I was shirtless, I would've been violating the dress code policy. No matter, I still looked good. ^^ Tuesday's event for Spirit Week was to dress crazy, and I did so by dressing up as Dante. Here's a photo for you guys. FYI, yes, I do have Dante's pants, but full outfits weren't allowed, so if I wore Dante's pants, administrators probably would've been under the impression that I was wearing a costume. Doesn't really matter though, considering the pants I wore were dark. The main attraction will always be the trench, boots, and hair. :D DMC and Dante forever!!

I have cosplay photos if anyone wants to see them btw. Also felt good hearing Dante's name being shouted throughout the hallways. XD Heard his name get called at least 17 times LOL. But in all honesty, I feel as though if I dressed up as New Dante instead of Classic, I wouldn't have gotten as much love or attention. Classic Dante will always be more iconic anyway. ^^

DanteDevil01

Dante_Redgrave
Now that's what I called style and badass. I have the DMC4 outfit and wore it to school on Halloween since everyone dresses up and I too felt like the center of attention lol. Also I do envy that you have the DMC3 coat that's my favorite one next to the DMC4 coat.

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
Now that's what I called style and badass. I have the DMC4 outfit and wore it to school on Halloween since everyone dresses up and I too felt like the center of attention lol. Also I do envy that you have the DMC3 coat that's my favorite one next to the DMC4 coat.
;) Thanks bro. That's pretty badass actually. Public experiences as Dante rock! :) DMC4 outfit!? Shyiiiit! I envy that too. XD That coat is mega awesome, but it took like a day for me to find a quality DMC3 Dante coat.

DanteDevil01

Dante_Redgrave
;) Thanks bro. That's pretty badass actually. Public experiences as Dante rock! :) DMC4 outfit!? Shyiiiit! I envy that too. XD That coat is mega awesome, but it took like a day for me to find a quality DMC3 Dante coat.
Thanks. Though there is a better quality than the one I already have and I do want to get it but it's quite pricey. I'll show you. http://abbyshot.com/gaming/dante-coat/ This one is way better than the one I already have. I just need to save some money and buy it.

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
Thanks. Though there is a better quality than the one I already have and I do want to get it but it's quite pricey. I'll show you. http://abbyshot.com/gaming/dante-coat/ This one is way better than the one I already have. I just need to save some money and buy it.
No problem, and oooh! That one looks nice! Real nice. Quality coats are quite pricey, yes. I paid nearly $200 for my full outfit, but does that $300 DMC4 coat come with the vest? I bet you made an awesome Dante though. :) Care to share a photo some time? If you want to see some of mine, check out this thread. ^__^ http://devilmaycry.org/community/threads/my-dmc3-dante-cosplay-8d.10766/ This was back when I didn't have Dante's wig, so I just styled my real hair! My real hair color is black, but I bleached my hair in an attempt to get it white. Soon I plan on getting some higher quality photo shoots outdoors. :D Btw, you know you're a DMC addict when you cosplay as a DMC character. XD

DmcJACKPOT

Let's rock!
I don't have my own room so my DMC ''collection'' only include : DMC pics and window themes. Also, I play DMC 1, 3 and 2 like mad, not even bored ! Waiting for a chance to get my own room (if that is possible) to freely customize it DMC style ! (OMG i'm starting to freak myself out XD) and this forum's awesome!

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I don't have my own room so my DMC ''collection'' only include : DMC pics and window themes. Also, I play DMC 1, 3 and 2 like mad, not even bored ! Waiting for a chance to get my own room (if that is possible) to freely customize it DMC style ! (OMG i'm starting to freak myself out XD) and this forum's awesome!

Just like with me. I can't even dress mine room with all DMC and other gaming merchandise as parents still calling me that will make only priests furious as mine whole family is involved with Christian faith so I ended hooking mine DMC and Deus Ex posters in not seenable place what was inside mine cupboard.

DanteDevil01

Dante_Redgrave
No problem, and oooh! That one looks nice! Real nice. Quality coats are quite pricey, yes. I paid nearly $200 for my full outfit, but does that $300 DMC4 coat come with the vest? I bet you made an awesome Dante though. :) Care to share a photo some time? If you want to see some of mine, check out this thread. ^__^ http://devilmaycry.org/community/threads/my-dmc3-dante-cosplay-8d.10766/ This was back when I didn't have Dante's wig, so I just styled my real hair! My real hair color is black, but I bleached my hair in an attempt to get it white. Soon I plan on getting some higher quality photo shoots outdoors. :D Btw, you know you're a DMC addict when you cosplay as a DMC character. XD
By the way, where did you get your outfit?

GREEN

let's say since I bought devil may cry 1 and never stopped from there "2003". I love the game is great
in DMC1 When You Use the sword you feel the power of the hit. is the best dmc. epic story,epic soundtrack
for me is the best of them all and always will be.

Top Bottom