• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 Unified Speculation and Theory Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

morrigan

Nelo Angelo is not so popular as Vergil-aka-human. Capcom try to make more money and they not gonna to lose that big part of buyers. Kobayashi laughs for now but after DMC3 Vergil's fans is a half of whole fan-base of DMC. Nero looks cute for some people but no one want to play DMC without Dante or... Vergil (except Kool 626, of course... Ha-ha!). It's a fact.

Hell! He can't die as Nelo Angelo! He's great and powerful half-demon! It's awful - the son of Sparda can't die so! Simply explosion! F***!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
morrigan;48899 said:
Hell! He can't die as Nelo Angelo! He's great and powerful half-demon! It's awful - the son of Sparda can't die so! Simply explosion! F***!

Well said. If Vergil dies he has to be in Dante's arms and Dante is upset and he's like, "I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with LIIIIIIIGGGHTT!!!" <----- Reuben would do a much better job in saying that. He as to tell him why he really wanted their father's power and some other confessions too. Something like that or even better.

Ya know, something great and emotional that everyone is gonna remember.

Zato-OW

King
one of the main reasons dmc3 is a huge success is because of vergil, i think vergil has a bigger fanbase then dante now and it only took 1 game to do it. I think capcom should make a dmc game based on vergil. Devil Never Cry would be a good game name for it since dante is the crybaby of the twins and vergil isnt...well hasnt shown.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Vergilissexy;48952 said:
Ya know, something great and emotional that everyone is gonna remember.

Which is why he's probably not dead. He can't die that easily. Capcom should just make him return, he's too important to forget about and supposedly die just like that in DMC1, quite pathetic. If anything, he's should come back for his half of the amulet, that would make for a good story.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I agree.

Zato-OW;48953 said:
one of the main reasons dmc3 is a huge success is because of vergil, i think vergil has a bigger fanbase then dante now and it only took 1 game to do it. I think capcom should make a dmc game based on vergil. Devil Never Cry would be a good game name for it since dante is the crybaby of the twins and vergil isnt...well hasnt shown.

Hehe, Dante cried because he lost people he cared about, so the crybaby thing is acceptable. As for the fanbase thing, I think it's equal. Either people seem to love both twins, or they love Dante and hate Vergil, or vice versa. (Although I don't see any dmc fan hating Dante.)

It could be that alot more people seem to like Vergil more than Dante because we have enjoyed Dante in 3 games but people want to see more of Vergil now too. At least thats what I think.

But you're right, Vergil blew off the roof. He definately deserves his own game.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
I thought of another theory about Nero. If anyone has seen the Jason Bourne movies, or if anyone has seen the one just released "The Bourne Ultimatum" you should know Jason Bourne is an assasin for the CIA but had his memory erased. Now if you think about Nero and Jason, they're both people who do the dirty work for important organizations and both their past are unknown. My theory is that maybe Nero was somebody else before he was Nero (although Kyrie found him as an orphan when he was young, so he could of had a different name) and that when Nero came of age the OOTS brainwashed Nero into doing their dirty work. Maybe Nero could've possibly been half demon all along and his powers just emerged now? Maybe the order brainwashed him into believing he was a full human? Just think about it and tell me what you think?

Zato-OW

King
That still doesnt explain why his arm is mutating. a demon possessing another demon is wierd. Its most likely Nero is Human.But i dont get what capcom means by dirty work, (could it be taking down super demons or commiting evil actions).As in tricking him to thining Dante was evil and was trying to open the demon world with the force-edge so they told nero to steal the force-edge from him.Just so the OOTS could get there hands on it to unlock Spardas power for there own.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Well we don't really know if he's possesed, and I explained how his arm could've mutated when I said "he could be growing into his demon powers." After all it's just a theory.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
True Capcom has not given information about the hand - except the abilities and that according to the trailer "it was made to send guys like Dante back to hell:p ".

So it may not be a possession. Still, they insist that he is human. Could he be a hybrid like Dante who justs awakens his powers?
And since the demon who made him would be no match for Sparda - like everyone else - it would explain why only Nero's hand is affected so far..

Zato-OW

King
Well the possessing was a theory, although i think the arm was put apon him without him knowing(OOTS testing demons body parts or powers on humans)or mabe nero touched somthing and it mutated his arm over a short period of time.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Vergil Rules;49422 said:
hey virgil is sexy.
since ur the only 1 i can see online, can u explain devil may cry 4 to me.(whatever u know bout it).

Sorry dude, alot of times it will say people are online even an hour after they get off. I would have gladly answered your question. Sorry about that.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well, let me explain, Vergil Rules.
You see, Devil May Cry 4 is the extreme sequel to Devil May Cry 2, and following, 1. So, in this one, it is unknown whether Trish, Lady, or even Lucia for that matter will be in the game. And lets just say Vergil, so the main character in this game is Nero. And Dante is in the game but the big question and purpose of this thread is to know why is he even there?
I hope that kinda answers your question.

Leda

Shades of Black
Zato-OW;48052 said:
Well Nero did say : Now i know this HAND WAS MADE for sending guys like you back to hell: so hmmm...

hmm.. if nero said that to dante than that would mean that he knows dante is a demon.
maybe he knows that dante is half human and sparda's son. but sees him as a traitor for killing his fellow warriors.
I dont think nero knows anything about the thing dante wants back, but thinks that the hand he was given was by goodwill, just maybe didn't know exacly why....
I'm just brainstorming....:dry:

I like the thought that nero is the human part of virgil.
Dont think dat nero is evil or anything.. because at some point of the game he passes the torch to dante en we continue with dante.
the thing is: if we play with both of them and they keep being enemies, doesn't that mean that we'd be playing against ourselfs at some point. that doesn't make any sense to me...

Mobfigurz

Yet again, in the new trailer I don't see Dante putting up much of a fight against Nero, yes, we see some swords clashing and what have you but no real intent on the part of Dante.

Is Dante toying with Nero, does he simply want to see what Nero is capable of?

Lets be sure of one thing, if any enemy dared to touch Dante, let alone punch him in the face, Dante would beat them to a pulp, but to have Nero punching Dante in the face repeatedly and Dante not taking the fight to Nero leads me to believe Dante has no intention of killing Nero or even hurting him.
Then you have the moment Nero punches Dante in the face with such force that Dante is pushed into the ground, damaging it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom