• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 Unified Speculation and Theory Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Hehe, him too. XD

...We'd better get back on topic. Anybody got any new theories of what the hell Nero might be now that we know he's not human/full human? (According to Dante)

aoshi

DemonSlayer6;53183 said:
What do you mean by, "Involving humans"?

I mean involving kyrie ,the villagers or people in fortuna.
I would jus prefer the demons and dante.
After all it is the demons that i am interested in.

beanbagofdoom

beanbagofdoom
Nero - A Reincarnation of Sparda?

Do you know what i find odd, nero looks like the perfect cross between virgil and dante, not only in looks, but in sytle, fighting style and clothes, also he acauly looks like a younger version of sparda much more than the dante and virgil do, of course people would say that he has to be the son of one of the 2, but he looks like he would have to be the son of both of them at the same time, could it be possible that he is a Reincarnation of Sparda. And on another note in the anime not even the 2 deciples of sparda could fight on parr with dante, but as dante is a boss in this game, it must mean that storywise dante does get defeated by nero at least once, the only other person to get close to defeating dante was virgil.

Nero is aid to be human, but i think this is an assumption in the story, he has demonic powers, his sword in a way resembles a 1/2 evolved sparda sword :), i would love of this to be true ^^

beanbagofdoom

beanbagofdoom
Re: Nero - A Reincarnation of Sparda?

XicoPT;59353 said:
Maybe yes maybe not

:p we'll at least your not say no :), i have thought this over well, it may anything else, but after reading the manga, watching the anime and playing all the games, i just couldnt stop thinking about this :)

XicoPT

Yes;) because u say he is cross between vergil and dante yeah he as style and he always up a fight but my no its going to the part of going to reecarnation of sparda...well i dont see nero with an eyeglass and so powerfull ...xD well thats my opinion :)

beanbagofdoom

beanbagofdoom

XicoPT;59356 said:
Yes;) because u say he is cross between vergil and dante yeah he as style and he always up a fight but my no its going to the part of going to reecarnation of sparda...well i dont see nero with an eyeglass and so powerfull ...xD well thats my opinion :)

:p He's still young, and on other things, we've never acauly been shown just how old virgil and dante and sparda are :cool: , for his age he is very powerful.

Zato-OW

King

hes only powerful because of that arm but the producer said that by the end of DMC4,Nero will be as strong as DMC3 Dante.

beanbagofdoom

beanbagofdoom

Zato-OW;59358 said:
hes only powerful because of that arm but the producer said that by the end of DMC4,Nero will be as strong as DMC3 Dante.

I feel he will ahve more than just 1 demon arm in the future :lol: , but yeah who knows, it is a thoery

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Threads merged. Any new theory should be stated here. That is why the thread is sticked. Please continue the reincarnation Sparda theory ine here;)

VergilIsntdead

Nero has something to do with sparda or with vergil that is definitly a fact, even in the trailer, when he is completed possessed by the devil bringer all what he can say is " give me more power". And note that he uses the yamato blade with the RIGHT hand, Vergil, dante and maybe sparda are right handed. While Nero himself uses his LEFT arm.

sadist101

Nero is def not human, even Berial thinks the same...if you have seen the cutscene after the fight, he says "your not human" or something like that.

wow and i also think that nero might be a reincarnated form of sparda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom