• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition News & Updates

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
New screenshots were posted on Gamespresso. Someone maybe can post them i can't...yet.

DMC4SE_Lady_screen02.bmp

DMC4SE_Lady_screen03.bmp

DMC4SE_Lady_screen04.bmp

DMC4SE_Trish_screen06.bmp

DMC4SE_Trish_screen07.bmp

DMC4SE_Vergil_screen10.bmp

DantesLink

Premium
Supporter 2014
Translation from the previous event.

http://www.raindropsanddaydreams.co.uk/2015/04/news-roundup-second-day-of-nico-nico.html

Highlights are:

• It takes about a year to produce a Sengoku Basara or Devil May Cry game. (May just be talking about SE's dev time, not a brand-new DMC.) About half of that time is spent on active development.
  • Towards the end of the segment the three creators read the comments from the Nico Nico viewers and responded live to their ideas. Both directors laughed when they were asked about the next major games in their respective series, Sengoku Basara 5 and Devil May Cry 5. YamamotoD protested that they were still working on the current games!
  • There were lots of fanciful crossover ideas suggested such as a Devil May Cry Takarazuka musical, more Gakuen Basara projects, fighting game crossovers, a Sengoku Basara concert; the directors were interested reading what everyone thought.

GabrielXx

DMC4:SE limited edition is coming with a pizza box

CDlO2lxUkAAuL6Y.jpg

2j64ns6.jpg

2gvlw69.jpg

Some of the artwork in the production notes looks like that of the small art book that came with the dmc4 collectors edition. however there dose look to be some new nero art and a few other small things that i noticed.

Last edited:

Erian1Mortal

Premium
DMC4:SE limited edition is coming with a pizza box

Some of the artwork in the production notes looks like that of the small art book that came with the dmc4 collectors edition. however there dose look to be some new nero art and a few other small things that i noticed.

On a side note (I know there is a discussion thread), the art I'm seeing there is (with the exception of the Cover art, which looks to be shown in a step by step process) all from the DMC4 Artbook, so nothing really new there.

Top Bottom