• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition for Next Gen

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
Yes you do. You made a statement making it sound as a solid fact even if you said it was an opinion later.

As of now, it is not a fact at all.
tumblr_inline_mm8xa6yLsC1qz4rgp.gif

I give up. Done. I cease and desist. Whatever makes you warm and comfy at night.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Too much serious?

Not even slightly. At this point you aren't even attempting to post anything either relevant or even specifically related to the Special Edition. You're just disagreeing over a matter that's been discussed quite a lot over the last month or so.

No more now, please.

The Good Gentleman

Not even slightly. At this point you aren't even attempting to post anything either relevant or even specifically related to the Special Edition. You're just disagreeing over a matter that's been discussed quite a lot over the last month or so.

No more now, please.
Okay. Now you've gone and done it now. No skulls or spines for you either.

The Good Gentleman

You've almost ruined my day, now =(

Look, I respect your opinion. I just think we ought to get back to the topic here, at least more so :)
Sure, but....next time some sales numbers crop up and indicate you-know-what, and I post them per the relevance of this topic, I'm washing my hands clean of this tomfoolery.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
So, rounding down, we got 47.000 from PS4 in Japan and 38.000 from Steam, I'm guessing internationally, since Steamspy doesn't indicate any particular country.

That makes about 85.000 copies as of now, after little more than 2 weeks from release.

Wonder when we'll get international PS4 and XOne data though.

Last edited:

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Ok, is it today we know once and for all how much DMC4SE sold?

Gel

Premium
Only if they release international XOne, PS4 and PC sales, finally. We are in the dark about sales in NA and EU.
Thank you anyway!That's nasty!I really hope they give us some useful data or "someone" from inside( you know who)kindly enlighten us about what is going on.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
or "someone" from inside( you know who)kindly enlighten us about what is going on.

If you're talking about Greg, he's a community manager as far as I know. I don't think releasing info about sales is in his list of duties.

Gel

Premium
If you're talking about Greg, he's a community manager as far as I know. I don't think releasing info about sales is in his list of duties.
That doesn't mean he couldn't be a honey and share some information if he knows it.:wink:

Dante's best Friend

When brothers are united demons should run
Hey guys, since the thread I started, concerning an anomaly with Nero's EX Streak I would like help with, didn't get any answers except an advice to try it in this one, I would like to ask if anyone here experienced the same thing as me.

I have encountered Nero doing more than the standard 3 spins when doing a level 3 EX Streak on multiple occasions and wanted to know if there are any people who also had this happen in their playthroughs and if anyone could tell me how to do it, since I can't do it at will for the life of me.

Top Bottom