• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Derren Brown

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Did anyone watch when he correctly predicted the lottery?

He's revealing his secret to the world tonight, channel 4, 9PM. DON'T MISS IT! :p

Keaton

Premium
^I'm looking forward to it.

I'm a huge fan of Derren Brown and look forward to his show tonight :D

Didja watch his show which followed the Lottery Prediction?

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
I will be watching this, but when we know how he did it I don't think it will be as impressive. I thought he mabye studied the sequence of possible outcomes for this to work but I think there are about 14 million different outcomes... I really have no idea though.

Camera tricks and stuff isn't really his thing but if I had to take a guess at how he did it I would say something along those lines.

that Wall

this is just like when he was going to tell everyone how to always win on the horses. he's just going to give you some crappy answer about numbers and predictions.
dont get me wrong i think darren browns shows are great but you just know whats really going to happen

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Keaton;186253 said:
Didja watch his show which followed the Lottery Prediction?

OFC!!

That was a great show, not one of his best though. Trick or Treat were the best ones.

that Wall;186255 said:
this is just like when he was going to tell everyone how to always win on the horses. he's just going to give you some crappy answer about numbers and predictions.
dont get me wrong i think darren browns shows are great but you just know whats really going to happen

It's not camera tricks, it's mind tricks. I think that it might be the passing of the lunch box trick, where your eyes are diverted and someone in the background changes the numbers. Because you didn't see the second camera manned, he could have done that.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Watching it now, really wanna find out how he did it, the maths behind it all must have been incredibly complex.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I figure most of us are teenagers, so we rarely get out of our chairs/off our sofas anyway, we'll hardly be able to tell the difference. :lol:

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Lol, we won't be facing our PCs will be the difference. :p

Me and my mum are doing it now. If we're right, we'll buy a ticket for next week. :p

EDIT: On my own I got one number, my mum on her own got nothing, and combined, we got nothing. XD

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
As much as I'd like to believe Derren Brown has the ability to render people useless by temporarily paralysing them. I think it's a bit much, I think I will be able to stand up at my own will after/during watching his show.

But then again I'd love to see him prove me wrong, only time will tell and the wait for his next show is killing me.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I was confused, how did he predict the numbers?
We normally get two numbers on a ticket made out of the important dates and numbers to do with our last cat. (Date of Birth, Date of Death, age.)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
^You must watch it to get it.

Just did the last show and omg, it worked. I had my legs and feet stuck, it felt so weird. I pushed with my arms, but it just didn't work.

Anyone else get an experience out of it?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I love Derren. Did anyone see that episode where the people were gathered to do a seance in an abandoned mental institute? It was so eerie, but sooo good. Hah, especially when one of the girls that apparently killed herself in the mass suicide wasn't dead at all, but waiting in the back of the building. Amazing how you can manipulate the mind sometimes.

Top Bottom