• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DECIDE MY FATE!!! SHOULD I GET MYSELF BANNED!?!?!?

Should I get myself banned?

• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
The Da3dra;158106 said:
sorry can't bro :p I'm not a lil b*tch like bandoor. I'm not going to turn around and say I was joking. should the votes say go then I go :p

It's nice to know what people really think ;)

What the **** are you talking about? Grow the **** up.

You don't know me ONE BIT. Quit being so hypersensitive.
I'm so sick of your random comments towards me. I didn't do **** to you.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Actually I doubt it I've seen significantly worse so if any admins banned me it would prove they favorite some members over others and would only strengthen my reason to hate them.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
corruption is all around...in politics and ****....live with it man and quit being a b*tch about it...i care about u as a friend and i don't want to see u go just because someone ****ed u off

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
The Da3dra;158076 said:
It's the fagg*ts that clearly have no lives but like to act like they are the sh*t.

Welcome to the internet, duder. There will always be people who will wipe each others butt to reasure them that they are all each a special snowflake, one of a kind, and the god damn bee's knees, aka circlekjerking. It's already present in the forums. People do it online and off. As I read on through this thread, I find it a joke now. If you don't wanna be here any more just leave. I am no on ones side since this is rather ignorant, but leave if you wish if there are people here bothering you when simply you can ignore them.

Really. I do not know the story, but get a hold of yourself. I think you're a nice person, but your additude now will make others think differently. :/

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I want to leave because of the faggots thaat troll the forums but I wanna stay because of my friends like you ^_^ but I'm letting the forum decide.

If there are really that many people that hate me it shouldn't take that long for the votes to stack up and I'll leave.

However if the votes that say nay tower over those that say yay it proves that they are the assholes and there is something wrong with them not I.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Oh most definitely but still this gives those that hate me a chance to get rid of me. Something they most likely could never do in real life. :lol:

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
The Da3dra;158118 said:
I want to leave because of the faggots thaat troll the forums

Yes. I can see how the forum has become one big circle of butt kissing and ego boosting, but I've seen it everywhere. My question now is did you do something to contribute to them saying anything? If it's outside the forums, there is nothing the mods can do.

Don't take what people say who clearly live far away and you don't know/that don't know you so seriously. I've had some pretty bad sh*t said to be, but I bit the nail and accepted the fact not everyone is going to like me.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I know exactly what ur saying but I'm going through with this, I can't wait for the other members to log on and post their 2 cents :p

The Da3dra

Master Of War
VI-Rainbow;158126 said:
I'm sure you've already realize that not all will be stated in kindness. Best of luck, man.
Oh of course I wouldn't have it any other way. This thread will allow evryone that hates and loves me alike to put it all on the table. I'm actually in the process of messagin the admins right now so as to keep the thread open. Thanks :)

GamblingGambitCloud;158127 said:
i'm not for this at all...it won't end well....don't do this:( *crying*
This wasn't going to end well no matter what. I actually feel really good about this tho. ^_^

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Sorry but I already Messaged the admins and hopefully the thread will stay open.

I am going to go play XBL now ttyl all :)

The Da3dra

Master Of War
WTF is wrong with me? why did I do this? why am I still in the process of doing this? why did I send nerosdevil a mean message when she clearly doesn't deserve it? Why message the admins telling them to ban me? why couldn't I just ignore list everyone and be done with it? I'm so phucking sick I want to go talk to catherine.

Keaton

Premium
With all due respect, but starting a popularity poll and threatening to uber-troll and flame to get a ban deserves a 1-week ban, the staff and the forum will not stand to be threatened.

If you don't enjoy yourself here, don't return, if you want to come back and return posting after your ban, please do, you are more than welcome. BUT this attitude is childish and cannot lead to anything EXCEPT a ban.

EDIT: Also, why did this have to be extended to FOUR-PAGES? Use some common sense people.

Thread locked.

Dark Drakan

Admin
All i can say is that im very disappointed with this thread and also people fuelling the drama of it. If people make threads like this in future just dont comment on them or give the person the attention and limelight & just report the thread and they quickly fade away and appropriate action will be taken. Thanks to the people who did report the thread but dont comment on them in future.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
This was freakin' hilarious...wish I'd been here sooner, to be honest.

Ah well, better late than never I suppose...oh, and, er, what Dark Drakan said too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom