• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DECIDE MY FATE!!! SHOULD I GET MYSELF BANNED!?!?!?

Should I get myself banned?

• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
The Da3dra;158079 said:
No I'm not asking for a ban. I want to know if that's what people want. Having an admin ban me after this would just be boring...if I was voted to be :p

so your making this a joke ??

salute.gif
to my friend the Da3dra

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Wow man. You really need to stop being a jackass. I don't even know you, you don't even know me. I have no idea why the **** I'm on your list. I'm hardly even on anyway. its pretty ridiculous for you to do this. Your being very immature. If you want to leave then gtfo, If you don't then stay. Its not our decision to make. Why does everyone on these forums want to know if their liked or not? FFS get some real friends and get a real life.
If I were an admin I'd bann you now for previous and present behavior.

Start acting your own age and get a real life.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Wickse;158082 said:
so your making this a joke ??

What? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's not what I meant. Have you ever heard me say I'm going out in a bang or not at all? this is my bang to be banned after getting this far would be stupid and accomplish nothing.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
The Da3dra;158087 said:
What? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's not what I meant. Have you ever heard me say I'm going out in a bang or not at all? this is my bang to be banned after getting this far would be stupid and accomplish nothing.

What the hell are you going to accomplish either way, retard?

Man, this is so anticipating bro, its football sunday, and not only is the superbowl on, your fate is going to be decided. :rolleyes:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
These arguments achieve nothing...Why are we bickering? It's just sad.

Da3dra, ignore what anyone else thinks of you and get on with your life, stick around, but move on without causing drama, use the ignore list and just continue browsing, you don't have to talk to any of the people that have got to you here.

Everyone else that has an issue with Da3dra, can't you just do the same? It doesn't take much effort, and it's better all around for this place if we avoid the drama, and either try to get along, or at least ignore people so this place isn't generating more petty arguments.

Seriously, can't we all just chill out?

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I'm not mad :) More dissapointed if anything :p you should make a vote it's still a tie....but you still have 7 days so go at your own pace.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
What a retarded thread.
1.) It's the internet.
2.) It's a forum
3.) If you can't handle some insult over text; you need to grow up.
I get insulted both in life and on the internet all the time, you either stay or you don't, but it's pretty pathetic.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Da3dra....ur a friend of mine...idk if we're on eachother's lists but ur a good man....don't get urself banned for some stupid ****....just ignore it

The Da3dra

Master Of War
It's a lil too late for that but thanks, really :) but I'm a man of my word...unlike some people here...If they vote me off the island I will go :lol:

The Da3dra

Master Of War
sorry can't bro :p I'm not a lil b*tch like bandoor. I'm not going to turn around and say I was joking. should the votes say go then I go :p

It's nice to know what people really think ;)

The Da3dra

Master Of War
don't worry theres only a handful of people on this thread that hate me. odds are I'm staying ;)

but still who knows???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom