• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Death has come to my Ps3

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I was talking to a good friend a day or two ago about my tendency of cutting classes to smoke weedz, drink, and fondle chicks.

This, according to my mother is a problem.

She took my Ps3...

I was sad, but with money I obtained from selling purple urkel I sought out to buy an arcade 360 that I'd store at a friends place and play.

During the ongoing process of deciding to make this purchase I was regretfully informed she lent my Ps3 to my older cousin who broke it while fighting.

I was, and am nothing less than furious.

As of now I Next-gen consoless.

Cry with me now.

I'm afraid to waste 200 bucks on a arcade when it might break within two months.
That two hundred could be spent on more important things.

Now cry with me.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I got in a fist fight with my cousin.

I won.

I should broke his TV. I could've, but I didn't.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
God, if anyone broke my console it'd be the end of them, make them pay up for a new one, force it out of them if you have to. >_>

Keep your £200 for now, if you can demand the replacement out of your cousin, then you've got £200 sitting about quite nicely, if not, you can put the money to another console.

Janny

Dines with dementia
Sorry to hear about your broken PS3, BoC... I don't own consoles, but if someone would brake my PC I'd hold their TV as hostage until they payed me back. Some people are just so careless...

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Dark Drakan;168195 said:
Id kill any of my cousins if they broke any of my consoles... off with their heads!

Indeed.

You mother lent out your console without asking you?

I'd just about have to murder the lot of them.

I hope you gave you cousin a black eye.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
BringerOfChaos888;168197 said:
I got in a fist with my cousin.

I won.

I should broke his TV. I could've, but I didn't.
What you do in your own time is your business.

Oh and sorry about the loss.

Keaton

Premium
I gotta admit Bringer, as the fashion with your posts, I cringed, I LOL'd and I cried. Damn, I hate when people touch my things ¬_¬;; my brother used to be such a pain because of that. I killed him and ate his liver for not replacing the batteries in my 360 controller :D

Anyway, as above, keep your money for now and see if you can get it replaced out of your cousins pocket then (again as said above) you have a sweet little bundle of cash for games or things that I don't even want to think about lol

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
He claims that it was broken before he got it and he's not paying.

That is why we fought.

I had to take 100 out of the 200 so that my sister could go to the docter.

She grinds her teeth and the enamel is gone.

So now I have 100.

No consoles.

And I'm willing to trade my Ps2+GC+games for a 360 arcade.
I could get the arcade this month but I would have to wait four for another Ps3.

I don't want another four months of no gaming...

But if I trade all of my consoles and the 360 breaks, I'm going to insane.,

If I get it, and pamper the 360, it better not break or I'm torching it.

aka958

Don't trust people
your cousin? o_O i ain't got a good relation with some of mine either.
and i think your mother shouldn't take your stuff for you doing what you wanted or whatsoever. noone can just go in and take your stuff. i would saw that both your mother and your cousin owes you big time. a console ain't cheap...

still in the end: if someone takes your stuff, revenge on either the legal or illegal way (human rights!). if someone destroys your console: burn their house :p
always revenge much worse than what they did first, in that way they won't do it again D:<

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
in my oppinion 360's are better than ps3's because of numerous things like 360 you dont have to wait long for loads and stuff like that

Pantera Queen

If someone broke my stuff I would blow up and cause a great explosion to planet Earth. I'm already kinda mad that my brother threw away the batteries of our wireless PS2 comtroller.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Devil Hunter 95;168247 said:
in my oppinion 360's are better than ps3's because of numerous things like 360 you dont have to wait long for loads and stuff like that

But u could agrue that the 360 gets the RRoD which is a bummer:p:p:lol::lol:

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Devil Hunter 95;168247 said:

Fanboy alert.:p

This is not a thread about the console war, keep it to yourself.

Top Bottom