• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante vs Hulk vs vergil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durante

Dead
woah chill dude,this is still a discussion we can stop anytime we want as long as we dont flame. BDW aoishi. dmc is fantasy too theres more chance for a hulk to pop up than a demon

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
my last troll post.....-u don't see any logic in the thread simply because u've written in most of it....

for my final post in this thread....Hulk owns all...end of dicussion....

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
stop flamming this...i enjoy this debate...and i don;t want it closed because someone made the admins angry...that was seriously uncalled for aoshi

Sparda™

Railazel;198515 said:
I'm like my father, whenever I see children acting stupid, I have the urge to slap them.

*A tear drops from the face*

Same thing I do, sir, same thing.

aoshi;198524 said:
Anyone with a common sense will understand logic which i dont find any in this thread.

Well, you thought I didn't have a backup plan for blind fanboys such as yourself, huh.

Charles Q. Choi from LiveScience.com further explains that unlike the Incredible Hulk, gamma rays are not green; existing as they do beyond the visible spectrum, gamma rays have no color at all that we can describe. He also explains that gamma rays are so powerful (the most powerful form of electromagnetic radiation and 10,000 times more powerful than visible light) that they can even create matter- a possible explanation for the increased mass that Bruce Banner takes on during transformations. "Just as the Incredible Hulk 'is the strongest one there is,' as he says himself, so too are gamma ray bursts the most powerful explosions known."

'Nuff said.

aoshi

Durante;198527 said:
woah chill dude,this is still a discussion we can stop anytime we want as long as we dont flame. BDW aoishi. dmc is fantasy too theres more chance for a hulk to pop up than a demon

I find hulk to be a better character. But this thread is overrating it.

Durante

Dead
Sparda its like argueing with a monkey it wont work,his opinion is golden for himself. Aoishi please back up your talk with arguments or leave without starting a war in this thread EDIT:Sorry but i think at first you said its a bad char,worse than spiderman or so?

Sparda™

Durante;198536 said:
Sparda its like argueing with a monkey it wont work,his opinion is golden for himself. Aoishi please back up your talk with arguments or leave without starting a war in this thread

Seriously, I'm done. I said all my facts to support why Marvel characters exceed in billions light years in everything the Devil May Cry ones.

I just recommend you all let this thread die, even with Aoshi posting again.

aoshi

Enough with ur remarks. It would not take long for me to throw one back. U can think hulk is great or watever but stop bragging it here. take it elsewhere. nuff said.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
We're not saying we like Hulk more. In fact, I hate him. But all the facts point to Hulk winning. Sorry dude. Your loss if you keep it up...

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
ENOUGH!

Why can none of you hold a MATURE discussion? It seems like every time a thread shows up where decent discussion takes place, within a day or so people come along with their sheer bloody stubbornness and troll the place up!

I'm SICK and TIRED of this crap happening day in, day out, given the opportunity I could quite happily backhand every last one of you, hell, Dreadnought is the only person who was even making an attempt at keeping this thread on track.

Let me clear one thing up, posting here is a privilege, not a right, and it's a privilege I can and will very easily take away from you, so shape the hell up, or that's exactly what will happen.

This thread will remain open, but if I see one more pathetic little outburst like what's happened before, it's getting locked and I'll be dishing out infractions.

aoshi

ok,

Let me throw highlighting points in thread.

"HULK vs Dante Vs Vergil" turns into "Marvel Vs DMC". I dont get the point of marvel > DMC. Why did character discussion turn into brand discussions?

As is say u may think marvel is better option but not everyone. If u wanna go by facts, comics and games are not your area of discussion as comics and games go by logic. I have already stated that logic behind hulk is unacceptable(infinite power).

Dante,Vergil vs HULK ====> Skill Vs Toughness.I say skill beats toughness.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'll base my answer on my knowledge of the characters.

Given Dante and Vergil are past Devil May Cry 2, then their powers are at the highest they have ever been. Remember, their DT's are enhancing as they grow older. And when we look at the fact that eventually they will outmatch anything Hell can throw, that's quite something. They are able to resist pretty much anything, their speed and weapon skills are unmatched. Hulk is using his mere brute strength, but Dante and Vergil use their own strength, speed, weapons and magic also. Vergil's Yamato can cut through rock, as we saw in Devil May Cry 4. Picture Vergil in his Devil Trigger, ramming Yamato into Hulk's chest, forcing him to the ground, whilst at the same time Dante is issuing a million stabs into Hulk's heart. Enraged or not, I don't see him breaking out. He may push back, but these are two Devil's before him. One striking from the front, the other from the back. They have such a huge arsenal of things to throw at Hulk. Considering we can only suggest the battle takes place on Earth, but demonic objects still remain. So Hulk is outmatched, he once again, could only punch and kick away at them. And I don't see that working, if Dante grows a pair of wings, and throws several bolts of lightning at Hulk's eyes, whilst Vergil attacks him. He's outnumbered and outdone. Vergil and Dante win this match in my opinion, easily in fact.

Sparda™

LordOfDarkness;198790 said:
I'll base my answer on my knowledge of the characters.

Given Dante and Vergil are past Devil May Cry 2, then their powers are at the highest they have ever been. Remember, their DT's are enhancing as they grow older. And when we look at the fact that eventually they will outmatch anything Hell can throw, that's quite something. They are able to resist pretty much anything, their speed and weapon skills are unmatched. Hulk is using his mere brute strength, but Dante and Vergil use their own strength, speed, weapons and magic also. Vergil's Yamato can cut through rock, as we saw in Devil May Cry 4. Picture Vergil in his Devil Trigger, ramming Yamato into Hulk's chest, forcing him to the ground, whilst at the same time Dante is issuing a million stabs into Hulk's heart. Enraged or not, I don't see him breaking out. He may push back, but these are two Devil's before him. One striking from the front, the other from the back. They have such a huge arsenal of things to throw at Hulk. Considering we can only suggest the battle takes place on Earth, but demonic objects still remain. So Hulk is outmatched, he once again, could only punch and kick away at them. And I don't see that working, if Dante grows a pair of wings, and throws several bolts of lightning at Hulk's eyes, whilst Vergil attacks him. He's outnumbered and outdone. Vergil and Dante win this match in my opinion, easily in fact.

All are pretty useless and can hardly break Hulk, in fact.

Have Vergil and Dante survived ground zero nuclear explosions, planet-like impacts, breathe underwater, survive in the space, jump from continent to continent or solar-core temperatures?

The answer is no. Even in DMC2 levels, Dante and Vergil will easily be defeated in no more than 10 seconds.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Sparda™;198791 said:
All are pretty useless and can hardly break Hulk, in fact.

Have Vergil and Dante survived ground zero nuclear explosions, planet-like impacts, breathe underwater, survive in the space, jump from continent to continent or solar-core temperatures?

The answer is no. Even in DMC2 levels, Dante and Vergil will easily be defeated in no more than 10 seconds.

You know the answers are no, so don't ask me the questions :p My point being, no they haven't. But just because someone has never done something before, you can't base that as a fact to say they cannot. I've never climbed a mountain before, but if I wanted to, it doesn't mean I would fail. And yes, they can breathe underwater. Look at game play, spaces where they go underwater. They just need an underwater form.

Surely Dante can survive in space. Considering if my logic serves me right, if you venture downwards into the Earth, in enclosed spaces, it cuts off your oxygen supply. This renders it harder to breathe, but I'm sure Dante and Vergil wouldn't be troubled at all.

How do all my points get knocked out by the fact that the twins can't do something that we haven't seen? I've never seen someone grow wings before and fly, but Dante and Vergil can. How would Hulk be able to reach them?

Remember, that he gets his power based on anger. Eventually, he'll return to his human form. It'll just be a matter of time. Ten seconds is pretty drastic don't you think? I'd say if he were to win, it'd be a fight to the end, and would last a fair amount of time.

I won't debate this any more, for obvious reasons. I'm just saying, I'm looking at it from a logical stance on my behalf. My logic and opinion is basing the outcome to be in Vergil and Dante's favour. Your logic and opinion is basing Hulk as the victor. It comes down to a difference of opinion. Thus, ultimately there is no right or wrong.

So we merely respect the other's views. And I do respect yours!

Sparda™

LordOfDarkness;198793 said:
You know the answers are no, so don't ask me the questions :p My point being, no they haven't. But just because someone has never done something before, you can't base that as a fact to say they cannot. I've never climbed a mountain before, but if I wanted to, it doesn't mean I would fail. And yes, they can breathe underwater. Look at game play, spaces where they go underwater. They just need an underwater form.

Surely Dante can survive in space. Considering if my logic serves me right, if you venture downwards into the Earth, in enclosed spaces, it cuts off your oxygen supply. This renders it harder to breathe, but I'm sure Dante and Vergil wouldn't be troubled at all.

How do all my points get knocked out by the fact that the twins can't do something that we haven't seen? I've never seen someone grow wings before and fly, but Dante and Vergil can. How would Hulk be able to reach them?

Remember, that he gets his power based on anger. Eventually, he'll return to his human form. It'll just be a matter of time. Ten seconds is pretty drastic don't you think? I'd say if he were to win, it'd be a fight to the end, and would last a fair amount of time.

I won't debate this any more, for obvious reasons. I'm just saying, I'm looking at it from a logical stance on my behalf. My logic and opinion is basing the outcome to be in Vergil and Dante's favour. Your logic and opinion is basing Hulk as the victor. It comes down to a difference of opinion. Thus, ultimately there is no right or wrong.

So we merely respect the other's views. And I do respect yours!

That's exactly why your opinion has no base, because It has logic. Logic never works in games or comics, although the makers of such character base It in existent facts.

The comparison is simple - who has the most abilities and powers, wins - which in our case, Hulk.

I also don't want to discuss this any further, because this comparison shouldn't have been a thread in the first place anyway.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
i do not wish to argue further as well, but i do have an answer to LoD's question about how Hulk would reach them if they flew....Hulk, with his UNLIMITED strangth :) can jump extremely high...we've seen it in the comics....not only that...but if u REALLY want to double team the Hulk, which in fact is a very childish thing to do, one of his MANY allies who are almost as powerful as him could come to his aid..and if, as u say, it's a fight to the end, they would...Those allies include, Abomination, She-Hulk, Rulk, Red She-Hulk, and Scarr his son....so now explain how Dante AND Vergil could survive such a bombardment

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Thank god you didn't get into any multi-universe crap and complexity issues with comic books.This would seriously hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom