• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante vs Hulk vs vergil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zato-OW

King
Hulk will win, very easily actually... I don't even think Superman could beat Hulk unless he used the environment.

Durante

Dead
Huh? Well if Dante would hided out for a while or something Banner would turn back to normal but him being a mutant and the more he gets angry the more stronger he gets,thats one hell of a power,but the problem is that Hulk is very slow so im not sure who would win actually,If Dante cutted off his head its all over

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil would win hands down. Hulk is a mutant, the sons of Sparda are practically invincible PLUS they're trained and experienced fighting machines, which Banner is not. It doesn't matter how mad and strong the Hulk gets, if Vergil does a blindsight attack, it's over. If a katana can cut through a bullet, it can cut through flesh.

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
Dante would win hands down. he beat Vergil so he can beat Hulk, need i remind you who won the Superman fight in the comic cossover fight? i'll give you a hint: he from marvel and has made 3 movies and the 3rd had Venom.

aka958

Don't trust people
Vergil kills Hulk just like he did to Beowulf and then he slowly puts his katana in its sheath (can't spell it), while he is busy being stylish Dante just stab him :p .

We got to remember that Dante won over Vergil in DMC3 and DMC1, that showing that Dante is far superior against Vergil. Hulk is a mutant, DMC had worse bosses than a green ugly guy that just get bigger while he is angry. Also Hulk wouldn't even have time to get angry because of Vergil slicing him in two in a matter of seconds.

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
should i mention that Vergil is about as much of a show off as Dante is?
nah, you did my job for me! :lol: anyway even though i'm a Marvel fan, i'm more of a Spidey fan then a Hulk fan.

Durante

Dead
Devil Hunter 95;197665 said:
should i mention that Vergil is about as much of a show off as Dante is?
nah, you did my job for me! :lol: anyway even though i'm a Marvel fan, i'm more of a Spidey fan then a Hulk fan.

Same here bro :lol: Hulk just doesn't keep his fashions up :D

aoshi

Hulk is an impressive character of mutant origins. Unlike other mutant characters that are treated as heroes, Hulk's personality is a disorder which affects his human side. As much as i would want dante , vergil to win battles, I would prefer hulk as well. His fighting system cannot be combo based as he is huge. Movie was impressive and so was the game.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
:D Ha ha ha. I was expecting this.
I never said Dante wouldn't win. He probably would, with style. But rather than have everyone vote Dante as winner just because he's cool, I figured I'd vote for Vergil on this one. Besides, the thread is about who would win against the Hulk, since as has been repeated in the above posts, we already know who's going to get his ass handed to him if it was a duel between the brothers alone.^_^

Sparda™

Durante;197756 said:
Ofcourse,i guess your right but if you Showed him Betty or killed Banner without even making him angry it's all over :D

Well, I wanted to add at my post above that Superman could finish Hulk.

Someone strong enough to battle Darkside, can finish Hulk with not much trouble.

Zato-OW

King
Well let me rethink that. I don't think it would be a cake walk for the Hulk but he will win non the less. The Hulk is alot stronger then Nero's DB and his skin can not be easily penetrated. This dude even ripped Wolverine in half, tore his metal up and every thing. The only person I seen that truly destroyed Hulk was Thanos. But then again, Thanos destroyed almost everyone.

Durante

Dead
Actually now that i think of it Dante wouldn't even match Hulk since he has proven to:Heal from wounds in seconds,resist to most forms of injury or damage like explosion or radiation,his physical strenght is near limitless he has shown that he has superhuman speed aswell as Genius level intellect in later incarnations

In other words i suppose Hulk is more powerfull than a simple half-breed demon.

aoshi

I dont think dante and vergil are any less compared to hulk. I agree hulk is a great character but when it comes to combat, Dante and vergil have the best strategy(both offense and defense). To beat an opponent, One has to breakthrough guard or match the speed. Dante and vergil's speed is superhuman and so is their guarding ability.I would compare their strats with any game character and i cant find any come close except for capcom's own charaters such as ryu ,ken , akuma. Their combat system comprises of aerial and self-evading attacks which makes them one of unique combatants.I dont think hulk can breakthrough dante's guard or match vergil's speed.

Durante

Dead
aoshi;197785 said:
I dont think dante and vergil are any less compared to hulk. I agree hulk is a great character but when it comes to combat, Dante and vergil have the best strategy(both offense and defense). To beat an opponent, One has to breakthrough guard or match the speed. Dante and vergil's speed is superhuman and so is their guarding ability.I would compare their strats with any game character and i cant find any come close except for capcom's own charaters such as ryu ,ken , akuma. Their combat system comprises of aerial and self-evading attacks which makes them one of unique combatants.I dont think hulk can breakthrough dante's guard or match vergil's speed.

Think again, strategy wouldn't help there if it was 1vs1 Hulk has every attribute that Dante and Vergil has and even more,later he develops a genius intellect in which i doubt strategies would help,your comparing with human form fighters,you don't compare a monster with a tooth fairy do you?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
:huh:
Are you guys seriously siding with the Hulk? Against Dante and Vergil?? WTF?
A mutant against a half-breed demon? A half devil - a devil which is a divine entity of sorts?
...Okay, fine. I'll say both boys would beat Hulk then. Easy.

Sparda™

clairavance;197791 said:
:huh:
Are you guys seriously siding with the Hulk? Against Dante and Vergil?? WTF?
A mutant against a half-breed demon? A half devil - a devil which is a divine entity of sorts?
...Okay, fine. I'll say both boys would beat Hulk then. Easy.

Ripping off Wolverine, yeah, I side with Hulk.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil is no Wolverine. None of the superheroes owned my marvel can even come close to him or Dante.
But for the sake of amusement, how do you think Hulk would defeat Vergil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom