• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante vs Hulk vs vergil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda™

Vergil'sB*tch;197932 said:
The Hulk (at the end of the day) is only a man.
It's only when someone makes him mad he becomes a wrecking machine....
so, Dante and Vergil 'jump' banner in human form... devils win. (Especially if the boys carry on stabbing him.)

Hulk wins by default.

Yep, that's what I thought.

Sparda™

Vergil'sB*tch;197955 said:
The hulk isn't unbeatable, if Dante and Vergil can't kill him... i'm sure old age will

We're not discussing about...

What can kill the Hulk?

We're discussing about...

Dante VS Vergil VS Hulk

Which in the first place shouldn't have been made a thread at all, as Marvel characters win by default, especially as mentioned, Hulk.

Railazel

Yeah... first question: Why is this a thread? Second queston: Do you guys read the comic book because if you did, this wouldn't be a discussion? Third question: Why is this a thread?

Sparda™

Railazel;197963 said:
Yeah... first question: Why is this a thread? Second queston: Do you guys read the comic book because if you did, this wouldn't be a discussion? Third question: Why is this a thread?

LOL...

Saw your earlier version, and you did good to remove It.

Anyway, there's no need to push this pseudo-thread any longer.

aoshi

Hulk is invincible, gamma radiations, and all that load of crap are non-logical. Dante and vergil are gaming characters who have been personified with traits that are logical which have been explained in previous post. Whoever has written this on hulk has no clue on science. This theard is bragging on such writings with no logical data. If there are any comparisons with dante or vergil , there better be enough data to support ur arguements instead of going by writers and mythologies. I can write my own comic and add a wiki on it to say dante has so and so traits which makes him strongest.

Dante,Vergil win this by default as there is no logical data to compare hulk as a combat character. Devil may cry is a game. If u wanna compare comic book writings, Go to a comic book forum else support marvel characters in a marvel forum. Any discussions or comparisons on dante or vergil without logical data will receive a pounding and all can count that.

Sparda™

Pointless, Aoshi.

Dante and Vergil are also based in mythological and fantasy abilities such as the Hulk.

Point is, Marvel > Devil May Cry. All people should remember this before making another stupid comparison thread.

Durante

Dead
aoshi;198141 said:
there is no logical data to compare hulk as a combat character. Devil may cry is a game. If u wanna compare comic book writings, Go to a comic book forum else support marvel characters in a marvel forum. Any discussions or comparisons on dante or vergil without logical data will receive a pounding and all can count that.

Smart A$$ aren't we? It's a fact that Hulk would win,no logic goes around it and you should know what kind of thread this is next time. Also there's an anime and manga for Devil May Cry,not just the game.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/hulk/index.html?tag=result;title;0
This is a hulk game

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/theincrediblehulk/index.html?tag=result;title;1

This one is aswell.
come back when you play them and then try to to post your logical explanations.

aoshi

There is no point in explaining the difference. As i said, Go on with comics or watever that proves nothing.

@Durante : game u have posted has a poor review.:p

Durante

Dead
aoshi;198217 said:
There is no point in explaining the difference. As i said, Go on with comics or watever that proves nothing.

@Durante : game u have posted has a poor review.:p

the actual thread maker didin't say if it's the hulk from game,movie or comic book.

It's not the review that matters or how good is the game,it depends on the character you said so yourself. :)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dude. Aoshi, give it up man. Saying Hulk isn't scientifically possible is pointless, because neither are Dante and Vergil. And it doesn't matter what format it's in, comic book, game, what have you. You can still compare, and all the facts point to Hulk winning. As the song says in DMC 3, "swallow your pride and embrace your fate." Chain up that killer dog named fanboy for a few seconds, okay?

Sparda™

DreadnoughtDT;198274 said:
Dude. Aoshi, give it up man. Saying Hulk isn't scientifically possible is pointless, because neither are Dante and Vergil. And it doesn't matter what format it's in, comic book, game, what have you. You can still compare, and all the facts point to Hulk winning. As the song says in DMC 3, "swallow your pride and embrace your fate." Chain up that killer dog named fanboy for a few seconds, okay?

That's very well put. Sometimes, fanboyism makes you blind.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ Thank you! I tend to get random bursts of writing capability when I'm mad. When I get angry, I go off on a HUGE tangent, citing reasons for my anger and why people are **** and stuff like that... Heh. The more you know, right? :p

Sparda™

DreadnoughtDT;198277 said:
^ Thank you! I tend to get random bursts of writing capability when I'm mad. When I get angry, I go off on a HUGE tangent, citing reasons for my anger and why people are **** and stuff like that... Heh. The more you know, right? :p

You need to get mad more often, of course, without the capability of killing someone in the process. :lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nah. I wouldn't be able to kill anyone anyway. I'm a wimp. Unless I'm armed, there's no way I can kill someone. I can hit-and-run, but I can't kill. Besides, it's really not my place to kill anyone, unless they thoroughly deserve it.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
I'll say this : to me characters unrelated on any way aren't worth comparable.Usually if i do compare characters it'd be from the same universe etc.All in all each character holds a special hearts in our hearts,why compare?[unless they are completelly and down-right stereotyped twins.]

Though i'll agree for now at the Hulk part since the dude is way longer here than the DMC guys and they never showed their true extend of power,nor has anyone explained it.Who knows?Maybe some day a DMC game will come out and ascend to Demon Bane levels.But for now Hulk.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
WHOOPS.Didn't see that the discussion ended.Sorry i just had the message floating and forgot to post it earlier.

aoshi

@Sparda : I think i jus nailed the difference logically and if the rest of u do not understand logic, I dont see that as my problem. As far this ridiculous arguement on comics goes, Hulk is by far logically unjustified.I am not the fanboy here. I got logical points to bring down the monster with a sword( I dont think sword is imaginary). As i said earlier , kiss marvel's a#@ elsewhere. Dante,vergil will pin down hulk.Atleast i prove it with logic unlike u who has no logic to prove that hulk can beat dante or vergil besides uber strength and toughness. Arkham, Mundus and saviour were no different.

@DreadnaughtDT: Its "swallow ur pride , with ur hate". Know ur DMC before u can talk trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom