• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante vrs Hellsing.

Dante or Hellsing?

• Dante.

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Hellsing.

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Alucard infact can go in the sun, he just hates it unlike Seras who WOULD burn to a crips. :> If it is required to protect his master, he can do so.

Alucard can do anything he wishes. He doesn't always need an order from his master or anyone from Hellsing every time. Teleport. Transform. Summon. Fly. Even turn into the form of Girlycard, which really has no part of proving or stating this debate of a battle. Integra can't stop him all the time. :D

I'm not trying to take sides, but I like mentioning more than Alucard's ability to regenerate and never seems to die even though he can be killed. No human has been truly HUMAN enough at heart to kill such a monster as he.

Zato-OW

King
I never knew he could go in the sun. So hes like Blade or something? And uh yeah... Vampires are considered demons.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I take it most of you have never read up on him? Haha. No worries. :> I like seeing others opinions anyway. :) (I'm not saying that to be smartass'n, so don't take it the wrong way.) And where did I say Alucard wasn't a demon? Unless I read your comment wrong.

He was beaten by Van Helsing because Van Helsing proved that a single human could too be powerful and over rule a monster as he, but no other person has ever come across and showed that power to him again. Alucard actually has a great deal of respect, surprisingly, to those who did have higher wil and strength (whether it's done physcially, verbally, or mentally )over him. These were people who have no super natural powers or some god like ability. They chose to fight with their swords and even words than magic unlike Anderson has sometimes pulled or some nonphysical weapon. If magic is what you would call it. (Lack of better words) The fact that he (Van Helsing), Integra's father and Integra herself are just ordinary human beings is what amazes him the most.

Zato-OW

King
VI-Rainbow;156940 said:
I take it most of you have never read up on him? Haha. No worries. :> I like seeing others opinions anyway. :) (I'm not saying that to be smartass'n, so don't take it the wrong way.) And where did I say Alucard wasn't a demon? Unless I read your comment wrong.

I was talking to Sparda tm. Anyway I watched most of the episodes but I never remember seeing him out in daylight. I thought he was taking in the Vampire traditions or w/e.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Hirano pretty much took a mix of vampire lores and mixed them together. There are multiple things. I will admit that I do not understand the lore of Vampires going in the sun, but then again what people considered vampires a long, long, LONG time ago, even before Vlad's insperation of a vampire (though from what I have read he fed mostly on animals such as rats to survive), they were diseased people who were over weight, cannibals, and covered in alot of sores and puss though who did come out mostly at night did sometimes come out in the day. IDK what that had to do with the fictional vampire coming out in the sun anyway. xD

But thankfully, unlike Smeyerpires (Twilight) Alucard won't glisten in the sun. I'm sure it will make him SLIGHTLY weaker, but he is not completely defensless against it.

Another thing I will admit is that I do not understand truly of why Alucard (Hirano's Dracula) to become a servant. I'm speaking outside Bram Stoker's Dracula who was killed by Van Helsing than Alucard who was slane and either forced into survitude or he chose to become a partner along with Helsing to rid England of other devilish monsters and vampires and just became tied to the family. This is another thing that is highly questioned and debated along with the virgin becoming a vampire and non virgins who are bitten becoming ghouls.

SaaR

Luce & Ombra
I'd have to place my bet on Alucard. The argument being that Alucard is a vampire with little to no weakness and not only that he's been engineered to be even more powerful and on top of that... He can mind control people. But don't get me wrong Dante has a shot and he's one of the few that does. in either case i would love to see that fight.

My vote's for the vampire king.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I'm sure they'd both come out alive. As I said before, Dante poses little threat to Alucard or the organization of Hellsing. IDK why he ever would if such crossed paths. xD Though I don't deny one coming out with more damage than the other. I too know Dante will heal, just not as fast, but like Alucard he can take more than a few blows to the head. I woulder if Alucard would choose to use his guns since Dante also fights with a sword? Alucard would probably be impressed since every one likes to come in guns blazing and Anderson throws tons of blessed knifes.

I think I've seen those who have chosen Alucard's side opinions of why, but some are claiming Dante, but for what reason? Dante does have a high chance of proving he too can be powerful and not just because of his blood and being half demon. They are very both powerful in their own ways. Being that Dante can transform will even boost the challenge between them, and of course, fun for Alucard since most of his victims he later finds boring and not even worthy of a title.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
=D
I know this is a DMC forum, where Dante, Vergil and Sparda is LAW, but, definatly, Alucard is the winner of this fight.

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
As much as I love Dante, I'm going to have to go with Alucard on this one. He manages to survive decapitation, for cryin' out loud.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
HTML:
darkslayer23;156987 said:
COme on
dante will win.
dante is immortal and badass **** up.

^This is the whole extent of the argument for Dante. Exept for what Sparda posted(thank you Sparda tm) the rest of Dante's support is just uninformed fanboy comments like this.

Probably posted without thinking or knowing about Alucard.

While the Alucard argument is well thought out with valid points as to why he could win(thank you VI-Rainbow)

Anyway, my vote goes to Alucard cause we don't know if Dante can live thru decapitation, or grow back limbs or regenerate frum a single drop of blood like Alucard can.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Dante is not immortal. He clearly ages, and he does tire out. We've seen this. Infact, when getting sliced and diced by a powerful demonic weapon(namely the swords of Sparda), he wears out badly. He has limits to his power output.

Alucard is a centuries old vampire, the Unlife King, and the most powerful friggin' thing on the night side of Kal-El. He can walk in day like, it just tends to irritate him since it's not his nature time. He can regenerate from a blood smear, and he NEVER tires. I'm sorry, but stats and powers alone, Alucard would trounce Dante in a prolonged all out fight. And I'm a Dante fanboy saying this. Though as Vi pointed out...they'd have no reason to fight...unless Alucard for some reason went total rogue on humanity. And even then...as Alucard himself said, "It takes a man to kill a monster".

And a vampire trivia note: Sunlight didn't hurt vampires until the 1922 silent film "Nosferatu", where the sun was the instrument of Count Orlok's demise. Even Dracula, in Stoker's book, could walk in broad daylight, but he lacked many of his greater powers since daytime was not his natural time.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
the anime/manga series Hellsing, which starts a very uber powerful vampire named Alucard, who is in fact Dracula himself, in service to the descendants of Abraham van Helsing himself. Very interesting series, which has undoubtedly lent some inspirations to Devil May Cry

RannaBebop

Um i dont think i could choose considering i love them both and think thier both totally badass ... buuuut considering Alucard cant die gives him some benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom