• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante vrs Hellsing.

Dante or Hellsing?

• Dante.

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Hellsing.

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Yeah, as much as we all love the Crazy Boy in Red...the Crazy Vampire King in Red would really tear him to shreds if they both went all out. Alu can fully regen from smears of blood, Dante...much...less...so...It's just a simple matter of Alucard is really that massively overpowered. Though lets mnot forget that Dante does contain an Alucard homage, in Eb and Iv...and Alucard himself is in turn partly a homage to Vash the Stampede...with again the two tone guns and the red attire.

Which means in a fight, the true winner would be Vash; the ORIGINAL Crazy Boy in Red! Which means by proxy, Nero would win too...same Voice actor and all, and Johnny does Motion Capture Nero.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Sorry. My bets are on Alucard. Even as powerful as Dante is, fighting Alucard would be too much for his match. Infact Alucard could see it as a fun tickle or sport out of his boredom since Alucard is a true monster with no remorse of who or what he shoots that's in his way. Even if it's old ladies ,babies, puppies or kittens. I'm sure since Dante isn't THAT threatning, Alucard wouldn't go as far as eatting him whole and sh*tting him into 50 thousand pieces afterwards. :/ If it were to go that far, both sides of each force would somehow stop it since Integra isn't willing to lose her most powerful weapon against the dead or any other strong force against England or pretty much any part of Europe and wherever Dante lives no one would be able to handle demons as he could and so forth. Plus Trish and Lady won't get paid. :< Then again... when does Dante ever really pay'em back?

It would indeed be a very interesting battle though. Smart mouthing on both sides. I'm not saying this is the ultimate/right answer. Who knows, if really such things existed and Dante and Alucard crossed paths for a test in battle the tables could turn. Perhaps the Hellsing Org. could see him as an over seas ally.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Actually, everyone here says how awesome Alucard is etc. I remember hearing from Alucard's own mouth that he lost to humans (we all know he definitely lost to Integra's ancestor who imprisoned him, but I remember him saying that he has lost 2,3 times) so if a human was able to beat him, then Dante can also. The fact that he regenerates does not mean anything, it's like saying that if I could regenerate infinitely I could easily beat Dante:p

Sparda™

Tony_Redgrave;156722 said:
Actually, everyone here says how awesome Alucard is etc. I remember hearing from Alucard's own mouth that he lost to humans (we all know he definitely lost to Integra's ancestor who imprisoned him, but I remember him saying that he has lost 2,3 times) so if a human was able to beat him, then Dante can also. The fact that he regenerates does not mean anything, it's like saying that if I could regenerate infinitely I could easily beat Dante:p

Epic win right here.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
I aswell assume you mean Alucard by Hellsing.
A monster cannot kill a monster, the only one to kill a monster is a human, and Dante is not a human, but a monster too (knowing he`s half demon, half human, but still a demon).
It`s a draw!
But i voted Alucard (Hellsing >.>)

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Tony_Redgrave;156722 said:

It isn't just the fact that Alucard's regeneration is better, he also has allot of his own dark powers along with his guns.

And forgive me on the name confusion, I just got into this anime.:lol:

Zato-OW

King
Doesn't even state how he lost to humans. If Alucard and Dante went at it Dante would be worn out and most likely lose. Yes Alucard does have better regeneration but he is also strong as well. You can't kill something that to a fraction can't die. That's how Goku couldn't beat Kid Buu in a 1v1.This is why Vegeta lost to Majin Buu. Because he kept regenerating and eventually Vegeta got worn out while Buu's power remained the same.Also Majin Buu was defeated as well by people ALOT weaker then him before the events on earth.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Alucard lost to humans? Aside from losing to Integra's ancestor, who else did he lose to?
I highly doubt he made full use of his vampiric powers either, if he did, there's no way in hell he would have lost, I will say one thing though, Alucard isn't immortal, no one is, but he's the closest damn thing to it.

No matter how many times he regenerates, he never wears out, he never grows tired, he never loses any of his power, where with Dante, we've seen instances of long and drawn out battles with powerful enemies, resulting in him being worn out, it doesn't matter how many bullets Dante peppers Alucard with, or how may swords Dante rips into him with, Alucard will keep coming back, never growing tired, and never losing any of his original power.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Dante. NO questions about it. If you do you're no DMC fan and clearly do not understand how badass Dante is >_>

Zato-OW

King
See this is exactly why people shouldn't do vs topics. They have the "fan boy/girl" syndrome. Like I said in another board about Superman vs Dante, people still have Dante as the winner when they obviously didn't know Superman's true potential other then his crappy movies.I don't even Like Alucard or Superman but I know for a fact that Dante would lose to both after seeing their limits.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
If I remember correctly Alucard needed the light of the moon to regenerate.

So if Dante fought him during the day, with silver bullets.
Alucard would lose.
You all bring up Alucard's true powers, but you forget Dante's.

Alucards true form is hard to describe, but if I know Dante I'm pretty sure he never forgot his styles.
That being said a fusion of quicksilver, doppleganger, and the Dante's already incredible skills Alucard would be f*cked like a cheap b*tch.

Dante can fly, which adds to his supreme awesomage.
I am prepare to go for a while because I'm ****ed, I lost a big fight in a video game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom