• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante vrs Hellsing.

Dante or Hellsing?

• Dante.

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Hellsing.

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
GamblingGambitCloud;158163 said:
dante wins because he kicks ass

Ignorance of the other character involved, which you have admitted to, is not an excuse to instantly say "the one I know wins by default". Alucard predates Dante as a character, and kicks just as much ass(if not more sheerly by how much longer Alucard was around before Dante was created by Kamiya and Capcom.)

It's better to bow out and say "I only know one of the characters, so I can't really say" than appear as if you wish your lack of knowledge in one of the characters to be a basis for why the one you know absolutely would automatically win.

That being said...I'm gonn'a go grabs some pizza, kick back with my buddy Al, and watch Lady and Integra mud wrestle. *evil grin*

What, you expect us to try and kill each other?

Sparda™

Dante Redgrave;158374 said:
That being said...I'm gonn'a go grabs some pizza, kick back with my buddy Al, and watch Lady and Integra mud wrestle. *evil grin*

What, you expect us to try and kill each other?

Someone's too much involved with RP.o_O

But seriously though, Devil Arms compensate for what Alucard can offer from his arsenal.

Zato-OW

King
Redgrave I already said it before that this will happen. This is a DMC board so its likely Dante will win by "votes". It's all good though. These two should never meet in the first place.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I'd like to know how Devil Arms compensate for Alucard's ability to regenerate from the smallest smear of blood, or his ability to totally shapeshift his body into an insane force at will, with no need for any items to bring out his full power, I wouldn't mind so much if more people backing Dante brought hard evidence to the table proven by DMC Canon, whereas everyone who's backed Alucard, has done so.

Dante sure as hell isn't immortal, we haven't seen what would happen if every part of his body were obliterated, leaving only the smallest smear of blood, and because of that, I have no reason to believe that he's entirely unstoppable.

Alucard isn't unstoppable either though, he may not be immortal, but he's the damn closest thing to it, before anyone puts the point to me in particular, I'm aware this is a DMC bored, and as such, it's likely Dante will win by majority vote, but the thing is, people fail to realise the one true deciding factor in this fight.

Dante is half human, meaning he will also have some human vulnerabilities, whereas Alucard is all vampire, the king of the species, but is hindered by none of the traditional vampire vulnerabilities.

I will say this though, if Dante could Trigger without weilding a Devil Arm, I may be inclined to give him more credit than I have been before, but so far, we've only seen him trigger while he's either near a Devil Arm, or weilding, at the very least, Rebellion.

Sparda™

Majin Dante for example could be close to Alucard's annihilation. It's the damn strongest form in Devil May Cry so far.

Now, add to that the Sparda sword.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I'll give you that one, I didn't take Majin into consideration, mainly because I've never really considered the Majin form to be Canon, considering it's never explained how he obtained the form to begin with, but still, Dante's Majin would put up a hell of a fight, granted.

I still reckon Dante would have a hell of a lot of trouble making sure Alucard was totally and entirely removed from existance...Blood stains reviving him and all, unless you see Dante grabbing a bucket and sponge after the fight. :lol:

So far Sparda, you're one of the few people I've seen actually giving decent evidence in defence of Dante.

Sparda™

...:lol: @ Dante using the sponge....:lol:

Seriously though, Capcom does need to explain to us how the heck Dante got that marvelous, almost indestructible devilish form.

Angelo Credo;158426 said:
So far Sparda, you're one of the few people I've seen actually giving decent evidence in defence of Dante.

Thanks AC!

I find It more easier to just say Dante is badass....:lol:

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Which is good. If you have to state what would give an edge, do so, not "well, he just kicks ass, that's why". And yes, this is a DMC board, but as some of us have stated, they would never run into each other anyway, and even if they did...why the hell would they fight other than in good natured "Dude, I will so kick your ass!" sparring?

And a sponge? HA! That still leaves plenty of time for the blood to hurry away while Dante FINDS a sponge! And rememeber, they blood actually is still there, because that's gonn'a be one nasty bloody sponge.

And as for my "in characterness", eh, I do a lot of DMC rp, and admit it, the image of Lady and Integra mud wrestling is one that has to be capture forever.

Zato-OW

King
Well seeing as it was in DMC2 only. I fear the world will never know how that form came about. But who knows.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
*thinks on it, then throws in Seras as the "announcement girl" in a tiny-winy-bikini, and quickly takes as many photos as he can.* heheheh

Don't mind me, I'm being my usual spazzy self. =P

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Dante Redgrave;158459 said:
And a sponge? HA! That still leaves plenty of time for the blood to hurry away while Dante FINDS a sponge! And rememeber, they blood actually is still there, because that's gonn'a be one nasty bloody sponge.

:lol: Alucard rising up from a bloody sponge :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom