• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante or Wesker?

Dante or Wesker?

• Dante

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • Wesker

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda™

Vergil'sB*tch;222977 said:
Sparda is your sig Resi Evil5?
(His sig has wesker in it. So i am on topic... a bit:D)

Also, wouldn't the gene get more powerful over time?
And Sparda? How the hell do you know so much :lol:

Yes, my signature is RE5.
Which gene?
Cause I read. :lol:

D.E.Mortal;222978 said:
or it wud erase his power...or even melt him from inside, never kno wit demonic power

Not really. Demonic power in itself is a form of human enhancing agent so together with the virus, It would make Wesker a demigod.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why do you people go on and on about how Wesker is immortal? I'm pretty sure getting a couple rockets through your head would kill even him.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Sparda™;222980 said:
Not really. Demonic power in itself is a form of human enhancing agent so together with the virus, It would make Wesker a demigod.

ugh...shudda seen dis comin...:wacko:

Sparda™

DreadnoughtDT;222985 said:
Why do you people go on and on about how Wesker is immortal? I'm pretty sure getting a couple rockets through your head would kill even him.

Because I'm putting some facts in a comparison. None said Wesker is immortal as It has been proven he's not.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, everyone's all like "Oh, Dante can actually die!" so it gave me the sense that you guys thought Wesker was immortal.

When you actually think REALLY hard about it, it just comes down to a difference of opinion, because Dante and Wesker are about even.

Sparda™

Vergil'sB*tch;222991 said:
The gene that wesker carries.

The virus, you say. Eventually Wesker would get the hold of the virus to achieve immortality. That's why he created Uroboros in the first place.

DreadnoughtDT;222994 said:
Well, everyone's all like "Oh, Dante can actually die!" so it gave me the sense that you guys thought Wesker was immortal.

When you actually think REALLY hard about it, it just comes down to a difference of opinion, because Dante and Wesker are about even.

Dante and Wesker, from a medical and genetic point of view are both enhanced humans, but demonic essence needs to recharge itself while the virus is always there and gets its effects stronger especially when Wesker is one of those rare individuals on the whole world that can cohabit with a virus.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
True.

Now, if this thread was Wesker vs. Sparda, I'm pretty sure we all know who would win, because Sparda is a pure demon with the same skill level as Dante, so he's probably almost ten times stronger, maybe even more.

Sparda™

DreadnoughtDT;223001 said:
True.

Now, if this thread was Wesker vs. Sparda, I'm pretty sure we all know who would win, because Sparda is a pure demon with the same skill level as Dante, so he's probably almost ten times stronger, maybe even more.

True that!

Sparda's powers on a full demon scale are 10.000 fold stronger and much more powerful than Dante and Wesker combined.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
This is what would happen.

Wesker: So, who are you supposed to be?

Sparda: *blinks*

Wesker: *dies*

:p

Sparda™

DreadnoughtDT;223005 said:
This is what would happen.

Wesker: So, who are you supposed to be?

Sparda: *blinks*

Wesker: *dies*

:p

Uh huh, although If Wesker was to achieve immortality with the virus, the fight would be one-sided. :D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sparda is a demon, so aren't demons immortal too? Pure demons, not demons like Dante.

The more I think about Wesker's plan, the more flawed it seems. He wants to spread Uroboros around the world, killing off 95% of the population, and turning the rest into Uroboros monsters, along with all the rest of the wildlife. Those monsters would therefore die without food, and then the remaining 5% of people on Earth would be so far spread apart that Wesker's "empire" would never come to be. For such an omniscient guy, he somehow failed to see that. :\

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^People like wesker do have very flawed plans.
All bad guys want to destroy the world, but also want worship.

Sparda™

DreadnoughtDT;223011 said:
Sparda is a demon, so aren't demons immortal too? Pure demons, not demons like Dante.

The more I think about Wesker's plan, the more flawed it seems. He wants to spread Uroboros around the world, killing off 95% of the population, and turning the rest into Uroboros monsters, along with all the rest of the wildlife. Those monsters would therefore die without food, and then the remaining 5% of people on Earth would be so far spread apart that Wesker's "empire" would never come to be. For such an omniscient guy, he somehow failed to see that. :\

Dante is a half-breed. And no, demons can die.

Only a handful of humans would be needed for the new world. His plan would come to fruition and It would actually work.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
No, he wouldn't be able to get them all in time. They would all most likely die out by themselves or get attacked by the Uroboros monsters, be overwhelmed and die.

Sparda™

DreadnoughtDT;223015 said:
No, he wouldn't be able to get them all in time. They would all most likely die out by themselves or get attacked by the Uroboros monsters, be overwhelmed and die.

You forget that Uroboros would make them immortal. They'd tear apart the Uroboros monsters in no time.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sparda™;223016 said:
You forget that Uroboros would make them immortal. They'd tear apart the Uroboros monsters in no time.

Oh yeah... That kinda makes my whole argument a moot point, doesn't it...? :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom