• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante or Wesker?

Dante or Wesker?

• Dante

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • Wesker

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, actually, think about it. How many bodies did Aheri require to become as big as it did? About a hundred or so. Imagine how big the ones roaming around after the Uroboros drop would be, considering how many bodies they would have to feast on? Yeah, probably bigger than mountains, even.

Sparda™

DreadnoughtDT;223019 said:
Well, actually, think about it. How many bodies did Aheri require to become as big as it did? About a hundred or so. Imagine how big the ones roaming around after the Uroboros drop would be, considering how many bodies they would have to feast on? Yeah, probably bigger than mountains, even.

The bodies of the Aheri were dead Majini.

The 95% of the people would be each an Uroboros infected which would come to a fight of who'd swallow who. They'd probably kill each other making the way to Wesker for the 5% easy.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Or end up fusing together into a huge Uroboros monster. We don't know how they act, meaning they might fight each other, or might be instinctively drawn to each other. We don't actually know...

Osaka

trollololol
Sparda™;222937 said:
Your argument has a major flaw, that you haven't played RE5, so all I can do for you is give you an advice and play the games before jumping on the RE Wiki taking stuff out of the context.

Wesker could have killed Chris and Sheva in a matter of seconds but for gameplay purposes It was made like the heroes prevail. If you get the simple fact you're putting a protagonist who doesn't die with an antagonist which dies in games, you'd understand this simple fact and get straight to the detail of storyline proven abilities of both characters.

Jesus H Christ, well that's me told... How about this; I'm a woman, your a guy and as in the natural law of things men always lose the argument (I'm tempted to say just to keep the peace but you know that we're always right anyway, so there's no point fighting it.) So yeah, I'm right after all. ;)

Sparda™

DreadnoughtDT;223022 said:
Or end up fusing together into a huge Uroboros monster. We don't know how they act, meaning they might fight each other, or might be instinctively drawn to each other. We don't actually know...

An Uroboros host will try to consume everything in his vicinity to sustain its mass. Since all would be Uroboros hosts they'd annihilate each other, because they are all hosts as there would be nothing left to consume.

Osaka;223024 said:
Jesus H Christ, well that's me told... How about this; I'm a woman, your a guy and as in the natural law of things men always lose the argument (I'm tempted to say just to keep the peace but you know that we're always right anyway, so there's no point fighting it.) So yeah, I'm right after all. ;)

Men and women are equal, so you'll have to fight for your argument to win, hun. ;)

Osaka

trollololol
Sparda™;223227 said:
That's what they all say, until they see the package. ;)

:lol: OH REALLY?? Well I might be tempted to investigate this claim otherwise I call bull****s, sir.

Meg

I agree with Osaka that women always win. 2-1, you lose Mr. Sparda

Sparda™

Osaka;223229 said:
:lol: OH REALLY?? Well I might be tempted to investigate this claim otherwise I call bull****s, sir.

Hold your hormones lady, I was referring to the personal package as a person not my ding-dong FFS. :lol:

I agree with Osaka that women always win. 2-1, you lose Mr. Sparda

Well, sexism does have its benefits. Too bad I'm not a sexist. ;)

Osaka

trollololol
Marisa;223234 said:
This is hard

It's not that hard, really. You just vote for dante and your done. Sorted. :)

sparda said:
Hold your hormones lady, I was referring to the personal package as a person not my ding-dong FFS. :lol:

:lol::lol:
oic. well I'll just take a look at your mug shot then. :D

Osaka

trollololol
To bring it back on topic- Dante seems to be pawning wesker in the poll and thus now coming to my senses know that dante would win. :)

Sparda™

Osaka;223243 said:
To bring it back on topic- Dante seems to be pawning wesker in the poll and thus now coming to my senses know that dante would win. :)

There are several reasons.

1. It's a Devil May Cry forum.
2. People aren't aware of the information about Wesker.
3. Most select Dante as an easy choice without knowing Wesker.

And there are reasons why he's not the winner

1. Proven by tens of arguments.
2. Is overhyped as the flagship of Devil May Cry.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Thought of another way Dante would win. In DMC3, there was Quicksilver which slowed down time for Dante. And in DMC2, there was an amulet that could slow down time for Dante. That means that Weskers super speed would be drastically reduced. Dante would win. :p

Sparda™

Nicodemus Zamoran;223251 said:
Thought of another way Dante would win. In DMC3, there was Quicksilver which slowed down time for Dante. And in DMC2, there was an amulet that could slow down time for Dante. That means that Weskers super speed would be drastically reduced. Dante would win. :p

If you'd pay attention, I already explained that in my posts above.

Quicksilver or any time-slowing magic doesn't affect Wesker as Wesker's eyes are able to adapt at any visual framerate. From tens of frames per second to hundreds of frames per seconds, which means Wesker is faster than Dante in any case given.

Osaka

trollololol
Sparda™;223247 said:
There are several reasons.

1. It's a Devil May Cry forum.
2. People aren't aware of the information about Wesker.
3. Most select Dante as an easy choice without knowing Wesker.

And there are reasons why he's not the winner

1. Proven by tens of arguments.
2. Is overhyped as the flagship of Devil May Cry.

Doth one hear the sound of jealousy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom