• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante or Wesker?

Dante or Wesker?

• Dante

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • Wesker

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda™

DreadnoughtDT;222208 said:
Well, I guess that solves everything.

Wesker fell in FRICKING LAVA. I don't think even his regenerative abilities could save him from melting to mere atoms.

Durante;222199 said:
Wesker is dead right? So Dante wins,simple logic.

An answer to both of your 'simple logics'. It's called Capcom.

*sings* RoooyyaaalGuarrrrd

*sings* Flawed argument!

On a more elaborate and down-to-earth approach though, gameplay elements are inexistent in healthy comparisons. The story is the key element, the game is the entertaining part - second-handed element.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The funny thing is, I'm an Aquarius, and am supposed to act down-to-Earth. Not true at all, we seem to have very conflicted opinions on nearly everything nowadays. :\

Sparda™

Tell me what do you have to support your argument and we can talk about It.

Capcom can revive anyone at anytime and make a huge surprise. They can make Chris the antagonist, revive Wesker and make him a protagonist and make Jill fall in love with Albert while Sheva falls in love with Chris and then dies at his arms and then Chris dies in a horrible manner.

Didn't you know they could also bring Excella and make one big happy family or reincarnations?

They can throw Agnus and Credo in there and make it a crossover.

It's Capcom son, their fantasy knows no limits. They're Japanese after all.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
In the end Wesker seems to be the most logical choice due to the fact that Resident Evil can actually happen in real life. There could be someone like Wesker (*cough* SpardaTM *cough* :lol:) in real life and Umbrella and all that Zombie crap. All because one scientist just wanted to bring the dead back to life, hense a virus.

Dante and Devil May Cry? Really just pure fantasy. THough there's nothing wrong with that

Sparda™

Nicodemus Zamoran;222438 said:
I'm pretty sure that whether it can happen in the real world doesn't change the outcome of who wins.

Course not, none said that.

But as I said before, Wesker is virtually the winner by default.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Sparda™;222259 said:
On a more elaborate and down-to-earth approach though, gameplay elements are inexistent in healthy comparisons. The story is the key element, the game is the entertaining part - second-handed element.

Darth Angelo;222100 said:
But imo if Royalguard was taken out of the equation Dante would get pulverized.

Use teh Royalguard!

I can only do that in a parallel universe where somone else controlls everything I do!

:unsure: *sucks air in through teeth* ..good luck Dante.

Sparda™

Darth Angelo;222444 said:
Use teh Royalguard!

I can only do that in a parallel universe where somone else controlls everything I do!

:unsure: *sucks air in through teeth* ..good luck Dante.

Yes I know... :lol:

Good luck Dante.... o_O

Osaka

trollololol
Well at the end of the day it's safe to assume that our votes have gone down the pan here. lol

I was thinking who'd beat who with my fav pairing but I'm 100% sure I know who'd people vote for...:p
(In fact I already know after seeing 1 or 2 polls elsewhere... Makes me confused if I should be sad or happy lol. )

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've noticed this with nearly every poll. But, this is a Devil may cry forum, so most votes are going to be biased towards Dante.
(it's like, if you put vergil and a bar of chocolate in front of me and said choose... i'd go for Vergil everytime... he's more yummy than a bar of chocolate and he isn't fattening :lol:)

I've tried playing Resi, but it really freaks me out... I've not even completed resi 4 yet.

aka958

Don't trust people
Stupidity, there is no proof that Wesker is dead... None at all.

Dante has royalguard! Yay! It makes him god, right? NOOOOOOO!!!!
Try to block attacks of that speed that Wesker has with the "allmighty" royalguard.

Wesker survived the lava to even take a grip on the friggin' plane. Wouldn't he have died already? I don't think those rocket launchers is enough to kill him either, not at all...
When plane missiles only stunned him how could two rocket launcher shots kill him?
He could easily get out of the lava and continue with his awesomeness.

Dante's trickser is slower than Wesker. And for Dante to gain his full potential he must go into DT, but only for a short period of time he has this power. Wesker has strength surpassing Dante's normal strength and speed much faster than Dante's.
Wesker don't need weapons to kill his opponents, he hit them with his BARE HANDS. Yupp, no gauntlets, no swords, only bare hands, maybe a gunshot inbetween to make use for his awesome revolver.

Dante can't hit Wesker with his guns, in almost no way, maybe if he stuns Wesker he could get a couple of hits.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
When you say a bar of chocolate, do you mean an actual BAR (like a drink bar, just chocolate) or a candy var? 'Cause I'd pick the candy either way. But I've been having cravings like I'm pregnant for it for the past week.

...That's off topic, isn't it? >.>;

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Candy bar... :lol: sorry, i forgot about Americanisms... (a bit like Jam = Jelly)
Gah! me and mah english mind.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Vergil'sB*tch;222479 said:
Candy bar... :lol: sorry, i forgot about Americanisms... (a bit like Jam = Jelly)
Gah! me and mah english mind.

No, you were right. I'm just tired. >.< And I know what jam means! I'm not thick! D': :lol:

Osaka

trollololol
You know..I've been reading alot of this again and I now know who would win. It would be Dante. Why?? I hear you wesker fans scream..... Well it was due to a simple fact that I'd previously overlooked which was stated by aka958.

Ahem... I quote:
They had an antivirus against him, they had experience of fighting him before, Chris more than Sheva, they knew they could knock down Wesker for a second to inject him.

Now both men have their flaws, it's only natural (or in this case "un-natural"), but what Dante lacks in enhanced abilities he gains in the real fact that his abilites are firmly embedded into his DNA.

Wesker's abilities on the otherhand as we know is the result of scientists and as stated where there is a virus there is always an antivirus. Yes, wesker can be maxed out to the hilt with all kinds of crap but there is no way that the scientists making the enhancing virus would negelect to make a safety cap.

So, back to the fight. Now there are two obvious possiblities that would happen.
First off, they fight a normal fight. I do think that wesker would just just beat dante but I don't think he'd kill him to be honest.
Second is dante finds out that wesker's power is virus based (which I have no doubt that he'd find out sooner or later) then he'd flee and find the antivirus, returning to fight and endure wesker until he got the chance to inject, thus weakening wesker to go on and finish him.

Does that explain it? Can I change my vote now?? :p

Poroner

I,Buki,Mio,Da
Osaka;222566 said:
You know..I've been reading alot of this again and I now know who would win. It would be Dante. Why?? I hear you wesker fans scream..... Well it was due to a simple fact that I'd previously overlooked which was stated by aka958.

Ahem... I quote:

Now both men have their flaws, it's only natural (or in this case "un-natural"), but what Dante lacks in enhanced abilities he gains in the real fact that his abilites are firmly embedded into his DNA.

Wesker's abilities on the otherhand as we know is the result of scientists and as stated where there is a virus there is always an antivirus. Yes, wesker can be maxed out to the hilt with all kinds of crap but there is no way that the scientists making the enhancing virus would negelect to make a safety cap.

So, back to the fight. Now there are two obvious possiblities that would happen.
First off, they fight a normal fight. I do think that wesker would just just beat dante but I don't think he'd kill him to be honest.
Second is dante finds out that wesker's power is virus based (which I have no doubt that he'd find out sooner or later) then he'd flee and find the antivirus, returning to fight and endure wesker until he got the chance to inject, thus weakening wesker to go on and finish him.

Does that explain it? Can I change my vote now?? :p

I agree with the opossite of it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom