• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante and kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
little_d;114149 said:
well sorry to rain down on u guys but dante does end up havind a son and his son does the samethings as dante did dante die when his son is seven

:\ Uh huuuuuhh.....

New DMC Player

little_d;114149 said:
well sorry to rain down on u guys but dante does end up havind a son and his son does the samethings as dante did dante die when his son is seven

How about you link your information?

Koemi

half-breed
^ c'mon people, we can just ignore "facts" that's not canon from Capcom... :\ there's a fanfic section so let fantasy takes wings over there.

back on topic, totally agreed that when Dante commented on saying regards to his son - he just meant "Mundus be a good boy and stay in Hell will ya". I do believe he'll have children someday, though with that playboy attitude of his... plus his possibly longevity... that's gonna take some time. Nero and Kyrie, however, will have a full house in no time :D

Among the 3 known "descendants of Sparda", I'd say the likelihood for them to have kids (most likely to least likely) would be: Nero, Vergil (wife maybe a she-demon?), Dante.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Koemi;114250 said:
^ c'mon people, we can just ignore "facts" that's not canon from Capcom... :\ there's a fanfic section so let fantasy takes wings over there.

back on topic, totally agreed that when Dante commented on saying regards to his son - he just meant "Mundus be a good boy and stay in Hell will ya". I do believe he'll have children someday, though with that playboy attitude of his... plus his possibly longevity... that's gonna take some time. Nero and Kyrie, however, will have a full house in no time :D

Among the 3 known "descendants of Sparda", I'd say the likelihood for them to have kids (most likely to least likely) would be: Nero, Vergil (wife maybe a she-demon?), Dante.

How the .... can Vergil have a better chance of having kids over Dante when he is dead?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Vergil isn't dead, for the last time :lol:

See, you r all saying that Nero is more likely to have kids *lot of 'em* before Dante. This annoys me, because everyone seems to be in favour for him. Yeah, he may have kids before Dante, but who cares? Dante will most likely wait until he nearly passes away to have kids, so they can live the same life he did and take down Mundus ;)

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
LordOfDarkness;114300 said:
Vergil isn't dead, for the last time :lol:

See, you r all saying that Nero is more likely to have kids *lot of 'em* before Dante. This annoys me, because everyone seems to be in favour for him. Yeah, he may have kids before Dante, but who cares? Dante will most likely wait until he nearly passes away to have kids, so they can live the same life he did and take down Mundus ;)

Well, considering Dante not really settling down with one woman like Nero is probably why people say Nero will have kids first. Also, unless said otherwise, VERGIL IS DEAD! HE EVAPORATED! DANTE KILLED EM! Vergil cannot possibly have kids if he is DEAD! Vergil is dead as an old man's limp di..!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
:lol: No he isn't... He broke free of corruption and is stuck in the Underworld, I assume ;) Well, that's what I hope anyway :)

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
LordOfDarkness;114390 said:
:lol: No he isn't... He broke free of corruption and is stuck in the Underworld, I assume ;) Well, that's what I hope anyway :)

Vergil can't have kids; his human body was destroyed shortly after Mundus took control and turned him into Nelo Angelo; even then, it was just a shell harbouring his soul. It's not like people are favouring Nero more, so I don't see whats annoying. It's the fact that Nero and Kyrie love each other and almost kissed at the end, and probably did after the credits rolled. And yeah...you take it from there. I've never seen Dante with a girlfriend.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Black Angel;114397 said:
^You are assuming WAY to much.
It's not really assuming when it's hard fact that Vergil's soul was taken and re-immerged into Mundus' puppets to take control. I doubt Vergil has children when he was in the demon realm, and before in his human-self only being 19, wouldn't give a good impression on the series; nor does his past make it capable to come close to another human.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
NerosDevil;114395 said:
Vergil can't have kids; his human body was destroyed shortly after Mundus took control and turned him into Nelo Angelo; even then, it was just a shell harbouring his soul. It's not like people are favouring Nero more, so I don't see whats annoying. It's the fact that Nero and Kyrie love each other and almost kissed at the end, and probably did after the credits rolled. And yeah...you take it from there. I've never seen Dante with a girlfriend.

Why do you keep quoting me? Stop addressing all your comments to me, when I didn't even say anything relating to Vergil having kids. I said I want him to return, that is COMPLETELY different.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
NerosDevil;114395 said:

I believe LOD didnt say anything about Vergil having kids , dante with a girlfriend and as u said Nero and Kyrie didnt actually kiss so Nero is the same as dante in all ways.
LOOKS AND GF STATUS

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
LordOfDarkness;114413 said:
Why do you keep quoting me? Stop addressing all your comments to me, when I didn't even say anything relating to Vergil having kids. I said I want him to return, that is COMPLETELY different.
Half of the post wasn't addressing at you; it was at the quote earlier:
See, you r all saying that Nero is more likely to have kids *lot of 'em* before Dante. This annoys me, because everyone seems to be in favour for him.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
NerosDevil;114432 said:
Half of the post wasn't addressing at you; it was at the quote earlier:

Oh okay then, I didn't see that :D

Okay... But does it matter if Nero has kids first? Not really... I mean, Dante should get into a relationship in order to have a child and keep up Sparda's blood even more so... I hope he does have kids... If he doesn't it'll be like... You idiot, what is wrong with you? :lol: Dante may have a commitment problem :lol:

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Nero is definatly related to the Sparda bloodline and a descendant;...I wonder who's son he is :wacko: Anyway, Dante better have kids soon or he'll be a little old to do...stuff xD

Koemi

half-breed
Sparda took how long before he met a girl he liked in human world? It would take Dante about the same time then ;) :D

Saix

Devil's Advocate
Lol...

Yeah no I really can't see Dante having kids, being called Daddy, changing nappies and buying litte soft toys. If anything he might knock up someone and then ditch the woman for a while until the kid is old enough. Vergil the same.
Cause we've seen Nero all lovey dovey we'd see him with kids.

I didn't think guys looked at other guys and were like "he'd be good with children" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom