• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Could it be ?!

do you think that nero is vergil's son

• oh yeah !!!

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • hell no !!

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
LordOfDarkness;114561 said:
Well DMC5 will also be centered mainly around Nero, meaning that he is already being used more than Vergil was... Which as you know, annoys me slightly. But I believe Capcom will make the whole story with Nero summed up in 5... I hope.

As for who he is? No one can say yet, these are all just theories ;)

True. Vergil will make a guest appearance to Nero and Dante as a spirit. Vergil will try to possess Nero via Devil Bringer to reclaim Yamato and to recreate his body, as well as to get Sparda from Dante. This is all speculations though.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dark Esura;114563 said:
True. Vergil will make a guest appearance to Nero and Dante as a spirit. Vergil will try to possess Nero via Devil Bringer to reclaim Yamato and to recreate his body, as well as to get Sparda from Dante. This is all speculations though.

Yeah... Perhaps Vergil will come back and only wish to take what was his, and actually he intends to be good. But when he remembers about the power of his father and everything, he turns again? *I hope not though*

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
LordOfDarkness;114564 said:
Yeah... Perhaps Vergil will come back and only wish to take what was his, and actually he intends to be good. But when he remembers about the power of his father and everything, he turns again? *I hope not though*

Lol, thats not bad either!

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
hey dark esura I don't know about your first theory but the second one is wrong you know why because saparda loved eva so much he coden't cheat on her at lesat that what I think

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Ok; I'm going to put this into plain perspective:
DMC3>DMC1= 10 years
DMC1>DMC4= 1-2 years
Nero is approximately 19-21 in DMC4; and DMC3 is 10-12 year's beforehand. Now, Nero must be about 8 years old when DMC3 happened (roughly). If Vergil were to have a son; it would be required at 10-12 years old; which wouldn’t set a good example or the series, nor would Vergil be coping with Eva’s death and separation from Dante. This is what break’s the son theory.

New DMC Player

I had thought Nero was Vergil's son on my first play through. But after playing DMC4 again plus registering on these forums and reading other theories I know now thats NOT a possibility. Im not so sure about the whole Vergil's soul in Nero's arm either. But I guess I have to wait till DMC5 comes out. Jeesh thats going to be a long time to wait.:wacko:

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
New DMC Player;114766 said:
I had thought Nero was Vergil's son on my first play through. But after playing DMC4 again plus registering on these forums and reading other theories I know now thats NOT a possibility. Im not so sure about the whole Vergil's soul in Nero's arm either. But I guess I have to wait till DMC5 comes out. Jeesh thats going to be a long time to wait.:wacko:

I personally don't think Vergil's soul resides in Nero's arm; but there is definate connection between them both. Like Dante and Vergil, their DT's only awoken at Nero's age too.

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
NerosDevil;114760 said:
Ok; I'm going to put this into plain perspective:
DMC3>DMC1= 10 years
DMC1>DMC4= 1-2 years
Nero is approximately 19-21 in DMC4; and DMC3 is 10-12 year's beforehand. Now, Nero must be about 8 years old when DMC3 happened (roughly). If Vergil were to have a son; it would be required at 10-12 years old; which wouldn’t set a good example or the series, nor would Vergil be coping with Eva’s death and separation from Dante. This is what break’s the son theory.

I don't think that dante and vergil are in there mid 20s in dmc3
becayse rebellion and yamato where given to the twins by there father as gifts and sparda dissappered in a long time even before dmc1 so if I was right there is a big chance that nero is vergils son

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
No, just no, I've heard this a million times, this theory does NOT fit the DMC timelone in the slightest, in DMC 3, the twins are roughly 18-21, and as said, in DMC 4, Nero is roughly 19-21, there's a pretty large timespan between DMC 1 and DMC 4, to make this work, Vergil would have had to have had a son at a VERY young age, and I don't know about you, but when you take biology into account, a boy that age isn't sexually mature, plus it sets a bad example for the series.

Look, here's the thing, judging by what we know of the series, it goes like this.

DMC 3: Vergil - 18-21.
DMC 1: Dante/Vergil - Mid to late 20's.
DMC 4: Dante/Vergil - Late 20's to early 30's.
DMC 2: Dante/Vergil - Mid 30's to early 40's.

Now, Nero was about 19 at the time of DMC 4, maybe a little older, it's a physical impossibility for Vergil to have fathered a child after DMC 3, as he'd become a slave of Mundus at the very end of 3, so that means he would have had to have fathered a son at a very early age for it to work, which, as I said, is pretty impossible when you take biology into effect.

So say roughly 10-12 years had to pass judging by their ages and looks at the time, from DMC 3 to DMC 4, and as Nero was roughly 19, it would mean that at the time of DMC 3, Nero would have had to have been at least 7 or 8, putting Vergil at the age of roughly 12 if he fathered Nero, therefore, rendering this theory impossible.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Angelo Credo;114778 said:
No, just no, I've heard this a million times, this theory does NOT fit the DMC timelone in the slightest, in DMC 3, the twins are roughly 18-21, and as said, in DMC 4, Nero is roughly 19-21, there's a pretty large timespan between DMC 1 and DMC 4, to make this work, Vergil would have had to have had a son at a VERY young age, and I don't know about you, but when you take biology into account, a boy that age isn't sexually mature, plus it sets a bad example for the series.

Look, here's the thing, judging by what we know of the series, it goes like this.

DMC 3: Vergil - 18-21.
DMC 1: Dante/Vergil - Mid to late 20's.
DMC 4: Dante/Vergil - Late 20's to early 30's.
DMC 2: Dante/Vergil - Mid 30's to early 40's.

Now, Nero was about 19 at the time of DMC 4, maybe a little older, it's a physical impossibility for Vergil to have fathered a child after DMC 3, as he'd become a slave of Mundus at the very end of 3, so that means he would have had to have fathered a son at a very early age for it to work, which, as I said, is pretty impossible when you take biology into effect.

So say roughly 10-12 years had to pass judging by their ages and looks at the time, from DMC 3 to DMC 4, and as Nero was roughly 19, it would mean that at the time of DMC 3, Nero would have had to have been at least 7 or 8, putting Vergil at the age of roughly 12 if he fathered Nero, therefore, rendering this theory impossible.
That's exactly what I said in my post; and Kobayashi said that DMC4 occured very shortly after DMC1; Dante look's matured again and from hints also given it's about 1-2 years later.

I don't think that dante and vergil are in there mid 20s in dmc3
becayse rebellion and yamato where given to the twins by there father as gifts and sparda dissappered in a long time even before dmc1 so if I was right there is a big chance that nero is vergils son
They're in their late teen's approximatly 19-21. No, Sparda died (or dissapeared), then Eva looked after the born twins; she then died protecting them, and left the Amulet (which was halfed) with Vergil and Dante. Rebellion was given to Dante, Yamato to Vergil ready for them. Don't forget how Dante also ages with Lady; a pure human, same applies to Vergil.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
NerosDevil;114780 said:
That's exactly what I said in my post; and Kobayashi said that DMC4 occured very shortly after DMC1; Dante look's matured again and from hints also given it's about 1-2 years later.

Eh, sorry if I've pretty much said what you did, when I see something like this, I tend to just jump straight into posting. :lol:

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
thanx for clearing this for me but what I really don't know is that the dmc games isn't at the exact order what i thought is this
dmc1
dmc2
dmc3
dmc4
but you are here to tell me that is in this way
dmc3
dmc1
dmc4
dmc2
I really didn't know this thank you very very much both of you rally +rep
I'm in debt to you for life
in this order alot of things are cleared to me thank you again

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
The timeline actually goes like this:
Devil May Cry light novel
Devil May Cry 3 manga vols 1 and 2 (some stuff coincides)
Devil May Cry 3
Devil May Cry 1
Devil May Cry anime
Devil May Cry 4
Devil May Cry 2 light novel
Devil May Cry 2

Although the DMC2 light novel is generally ignored.

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
I don't know the novels and actualy haven't read one so it's kinda hard for me to understan the whole story if they have much to tell but thanx any way

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Ryuuji;114797 said:
I don't know the novels and actualy haven't read one so it's kinda hard for me to understan the whole story if they have much to tell but thanx any way

I haven't either, I've only read the DMC3 manga which you can download at Devils Lair from CaT the web master.
The novels are generally ignored and nothing special so not necessary for you to read; same with the manga, it's more like tiny side stories. Only pay attention to the games.
http://devils-lair.org/comics.php

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
NerosDevil;114798 said:
I haven't either, I've only read the DMC3 manga which you can download at Devils Lair from CaT the web master.
The novels are generally ignored and nothing special so not necessary for you to read; same with the manga, it's more like tiny side stories. Only pay attention to the games.
http://devils-lair.org/comics.php

will thanx and I may have seen that capcom saied that the story in the game and in the anime is not the same
but thanx I will download dmc3 manga and read it
huge thanx

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Ryuuji;114801 said:
will thanx and I may have seen that capcom saied that the story in the game and in the anime is not the same
but thanx I will download dmc3 manga and read it
huge thanx
Look at the timeline. The anime is showing Dante's missions between DMC1 and DMC4. The anime is part of the story but not the games. Just small jobs Dante does here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom