• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Could it be ?!

do you think that nero is vergil's son

• oh yeah !!!

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • hell no !!

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
I was just reading some devil may cry stories and it just passes through my mind I know that I hate nero and all
but could he be vergils son I'll he could be because you know when he confronted berial he saied to that nero is like sparda when he came to the demonic world and sanctus saied that he carries the same blood of sparda and he brought back yamato and his devil looks like nelo angelo fainaly sanctus was useing the power of and no one could stop the power of sparda but spardas sons
oh I forgot one thing when dante gave nero yamato he saied it's to stay in the family so could nero be vergils son

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
I don't care about the time line I just want to know if this could happen or not judgeing that we don't know vergils past any thing could happen

koibito

yeah, well i doubt it he carries the blood of sparda i bet they like experimented on him as a child and when he grew he could've grown the arm/sparda relation/yamato worthyness he carries the blood of sparda "although not in dante's league"

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i think it is a possibility, but it would be really weird, and would bring up alot of questions e.g. whos the mother? how old are they REALLY? Does Vergil know about Nero?(one night stand?)

koibito

i think the experiment thing is much better cuz i mean that just doesnt sound like capcom "oh ya vergil has this illegitimate child" u know?

Keaton

Premium
Ryuuji;114492 said:
I don't care about the time line I just want to know if this could happen or not judgeing that we don't know vergils past any thing could happen

There us as much chance of it happening as Trish being Virgil in disguise. The ages don't match up, Dante is said to be late 20's early thirties (and because they are Twins so would Virgil), whereas Nero is late teens, early twenties.

Unless Virgil became a father at 10 it isn't possible, also, it would've been mentioned in DMC3 or 1 at somepoint about a young nephew, which there is none.

Despite it being unoriginal the likly hood that Capcom will run with "Third son of Sparda" just younger, meaning son of Eva or another woman Sparda may have 'loved' etc, it much more likely. The same argument applies if anyone claims Nero to be Dantes son, the ages don;t match and there would have been a definate and clear cut mention about Nero prior to DMC4 (and..."say hi to my son will ya" doesn't count" =p).

There are many threads of this kind, the search button is your friend remember. Besides, who knows, Nero may have had a Demonic Blood Transfusion for all we know...heck, I'd prefer it to the 'third son' premise, but sadly until the eve of DMC5, we will be given nothing to go on :)

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
No I dont believe he is Vergil's son. However I do believe he have some connection to him. I have two theories.

1. He is the reincarnation of Nelo Angelo's remnant.
2. He is another son of Sparda but from a different women.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dark Esura;114550 said:
No I dont believe he is Vergil's son. However I do believe he have some connection to him. I have two theories.

1. He is the reincarnation of Nelo Angelo's remnant.
2. He is another son of Sparda but from a different women.

I'm liking that first theory there :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dark Esura;114554 said:
I said the first theory before and you knocked it!

I did? I don't recall that... Anyway, it doesn't sound like something I would knock. I believe Nero is linked with Nelo Angelo, it's one of my main theories ;)

Esura

LordOfDarkness;114555 said:
I did? I don't recall that... Anyway, it doesn't sound like something I would knock. I believe Nero is linked with Nelo Angelo, it's one of my main theories ;)

That seems like the one that makes sense. Or he could be a son of Sparda but remnants of Nelo Angelo merged with Nero. Still similar to the first. :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dark Esura;114557 said:
That seems like the one that makes sense. Or he could be a son of Sparda but remnants of Nelo Angelo merged with Nero. Still similar to the first. :)

He could be a son of Sparda, yeah. I don't like the idea that he is, but eh... It's not up to me for what Capcom go with :lol:

Esura

LordOfDarkness;114559 said:
He could be a son of Sparda, yeah. I don't like the idea that he is, but eh... It's not up to me for what Capcom go with :lol:

DMC4 disappointed me with the lack of info given on Nero and lame ending but maybe they did that so ppl can get DMC5. If so, thats smart!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dark Esura;114560 said:
DMC4 disappointed me with the lack of info given on Nero and lame ending but maybe they did that so ppl can get DMC5. If so, thats smart!

Well DMC5 will also be centered mainly around Nero, meaning that he is already being used more than Vergil was... Which as you know, annoys me slightly. But I believe Capcom will make the whole story with Nero summed up in 5... I hope.

As for who he is? No one can say yet, these are all just theories ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom