• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Could it be ?!

do you think that nero is vergil's son

• oh yeah !!!

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • hell no !!

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
NerosDevil;114802 said:
Look at the timeline. The anime is showing Dante's missions between DMC1 and DMC4. The anime is part of the story but not the games. Just small jobs Dante does here and there.

so there isn't really much defrance?

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
The game's show major story changes which occur and the main aspect of the series. The anime is showing Dante between DMC1 and DMC4 doing small missions for money and giggling around with Trish and Lady.

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
oh so do you think that the anime is good or what cause I'm thinking to download it on my computer but I need your opinion on it and the qustion that's been bothering me is. does vergil come up in the anime or not???

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Ryuuji;114808 said:
oh so do you think that the anime is good or what cause I'm thinking to download it on my computer but I need your opinion on it and the qustion that's been bothering me is. does vergil come up in the anime or not???

No, Vergil isn't included at all in the anime. I enjoyed the anime, it was ok; but it was nothing on the games. It's very fun to watch though and it gets more serious towards the final episodes.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
I can only find the first 5 episodes in English on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=DarshaHitsuguya
You have to watch them in parts, so start from Episode 1. There's also only 12 episodes ever made so you'll need to find the rest in Japanese with English subs. The person who also does Dante's voice in the anime, is the one who does in the game Reuben Langdon.
Anyway, this is offtopic.

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
wow this is really embersing I was the only one who voted yeah
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom