• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Chronicles of Reluctant Heroes RP

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Look on the bright side." Reiji said, handing over the guns. "This looks like the only one they had. So they can't make more for a long time, right?"

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
"Maybe but this is almost perfect they might be mass producing these and if I am right about what they do we'll have hell to pay. I thought something over "Reichi ask your mom if you can stay with me I need your help with this but you can only come with me if you follow my rules and orders. If I ever turn against you feel free to break them but.. oh just ask Salem" this is bad.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Reiji looked at his mother. "Mom!" He shouted. "He wants me to go with him!"

"You have my permission!" Salem shouted back. "Do whatever you have to!"

Mr Anderson

"It was built for you a super soldier those beams you shoot out of your hands? It can make those beams but 100x stronger with infinite ammo it also has the ability to go through most materials like a rock or mountain" I said with emphasis.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"So this is meant to be mine...?" Reiji asked tentatively. "And if it goes through rocks, it would melt armor to slag..."

Mr Anderson

"Yes it was built for supersoldiers your mom was forced to have you you are a supersoldier these weapons are built for them, put your hand on the clip." I said.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Reiji obeyed and placed his hand on the clip, feeling a small surge of energy. "Whoa..." He said, eyes widening. "I knew my mom was forced to birth me, but... For this purpose? Makes me sick."

Mr Anderson

"Now shoot out an energy blast it should be way into that mountain range" I said pointing to mountains miles away "so that the nagas won't notice.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Reiji obeyed again, firing an energy blast that knocked him straight on his ass. "Holy hell..."

Mr Anderson

Then there was a giant explosion on the mountain two miles away we could feel all the way over here. "Now imagine what guns that could that multiple times would do to your army."

Mr Anderson

"So now it's up to me to save your naga buts' again just like I jammed their gun and stopped them from catapulting the explosives and just like I captured their commander.My job would be easier if nagas used guns"
I said mostly talking to myself I forgot Reichi was there.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Why not just supply my kind with guns?" Reiji said matter of factly. "We could raid their camp and steal a bunch of stuff. They won't see us coming or going."

Mr Anderson

""Well my fire tornado made about 80% of their guns unsalvageable and the others would need ammo and I would need to modify them it would take about 2 years for me to have all the nagas be proficient with the weapons and have them have all the weapons and ammo and nagas don't think like you they are way proud and prefer blades and arrows which require more skill in their opinion. Though I would love to see them snipe like me." I said the last part to myself "And even with guns their guns are powerful as you know and anything I give you won't help with that. Unless unless unless Scavenge the dead bodies for radios technology anything with circuits."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Wow you ramble." Reiji said. "Okay, go find anything electronic. Got it." He said, running out to the battlefield and starting to scrounge electronics from the bodies.

Mr Anderson

I need to change my little device to jam their energy gun things as well as regular guns This is going to be tough but I have to do this. WOW Reichi is right I do ramble even in my own head. I sighed and waited for Reichi's return by cleaning the guns and getting ready to show the half breed how to use them.

Top Bottom