• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Chronicles of Reluctant Heroes RP

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Salem watched the bastillas unload their stockpile of huge, burning stakes at a rapid pace. She smiled. "These enemies are such fools to come up against our vehicles with such meager equipment." Salem mused.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
This is too easy something is wrong. Is that what I think it is... they have a catapult and they're putting all their explosives in it. They can't fire explsives but the im pact of all those would decimate a good part of the naga forces.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Salem saw the catapult and winced. She could issue a retreat, but it would do very little good. She had to have her forces press on. Nagas were resilient, but a direct blast from an explosive made the Naga's resilience useless at best.

Mr Anderson

Okay I need my armor piercing bullets for this even the naga arrows can't take those out. I put a teflon coated bullet in my sniper and shot it hoping it would set off the explosives and take their forces instead of ours.

Mr Anderson

That was my last bullet too. I summoned two swords of fire and then I started running to the battle throwing flames at the enemy.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Salem saw enemy soldiers falling, but not of her soldier's hands. "It must be..." She began, trying to get to the battlefield with her sword in hand.

Mr Anderson

I spun my swords around creating a flaming tornado and sent it cutting the enemy down by 100's I almost fell over from the exhaustion of calling that power. But I continued to fight. I could barely move my swords so they dissapeared and I pulled out two pistols and fired in the enemy. Come on I can't fight off this whole army myself I thought I manifested the swords again creating a wall of flame and I started to run back exhausted I was a little cut up my right arm had a giant gash to the bone and using my fire swords drained me of my stamina and energy still I ran.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Salem ran past Justin, stopping just momentarily to look at him, then charged into the group of enemies ahead of everyone else.

Mr Anderson

I cursed turning around I couldn't let her fight alone. I turned back drawing a regular sword with my good arm.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"You're going to help me?" Salem shouted, cutting a man in half. "I thought you didn't like me much."

Mr Anderson

"I don't dislike enough to let you die." I said killing a man coming up behind her as I got back to back with her.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"There's a strategy my son and I would do." Salem said, still fighting the enemies in front of her. "I would throw him upwards so he could come down on a group of clustered enemies. Do you think that would work?"

Mr Anderson

"Depends on how good he is with a sword and if you throw him into their sword masters he's dead. So if he's a good enough soldier he can take down a few while others go up to help him. Hell revise find your ten lightest and most skilled swordsmen then we could throw them and flank the enemy cutting down a few dozen at a time."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I like the way you think." Salem said with a smirk. "Okay, a tactical retreat for now. Let's cut our way out of this mob."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Salem tripped several people in front of her with her tail, making it a point to stab the one wearing the classiest looking armor as she slithered past.

Mr Anderson

Before we got in sight of her other troops I cut out to the mountain to a hidden entrance making sure I wasn't followed or leaving a blood trail behind.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Change of plans, troops!" Salem called to her army as she approached. "I want our ten strongest, and then our ten lightest and most skilled."

Obediently, the twenty Nagas came forward almost immediately. Salem instructed the stronger Nagas to pick up the lighter ones and throw them once they're in range. "That will cripple them, especially if you can cut through them and to the commander. We'll attack on all sides, and that will be their downfall."

Without another word, Salem stepped aside and let the Nagas go forward, a triumphant smile on her face. Can't celebrate too early. She thought.

Mr Anderson

I stitched up my arm and took a few painkillers then I drank an energy drink and I ran wide around the battle to attack from behind.

Top Bottom