• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Chronicles of Reluctant Heroes RP

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The Nagas tossed their lighter compatriots, who went into battle wielding two swords instead of a sword and shield. Almost immediately, the tide of battle shifted completely, and the human army began to be pushed back. Seeing an opportunity, Salem went forward and commanded her army and her catapults and bastillas to do the same.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
I got out my fire swords and wreaked havoc from behind the human army was not prepared for this they were also not equpped. If they had guns that worked the naga army would have been decimated. My cold fury was turning into a hot burning wrath as two Giant dragons of fire came out of the swords destroying all in their path. before I fell to the ground almost unconscious i pulled out a pistol again but I was pretty sure I was alone.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Suddenly and without warning, Reiji came from behind Justin and slashed a person in front of him in half. "I don't know who you are." Reiji said. "But I'm gonna help you. Saw you fighting and I can't let you just die."

Mr Anderson

"Much appreciated." I said shooting all the approaching soldiers letting reichi take the ones up close when I had to reload.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Your weapon is the same kind that these humans usually use." Reiji said, remembering his escape from his father's imprisonment as he slashed through a man's torso, armor and all.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Well, I'm half human." Reiji said, stabbing past Justin's shoulder and into the throat of an unfortunate soldier.

Mr Anderson

I was getting some energy back and we didn't have to fight too hard because the dragons destroyed many of the enemy

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I'm surprised they don't retreat." Reiji said, sweeping a man off his feet and then cutting that man's throat as he fell. He quickly turned around and stabbed another man through the torso, then used his inhuman strength to throw the impaled man at a group of soldiers.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
At that moment, the last of the soldiers were slaughtered by Salem's army, and whatever remained was quickly and hastily retreating.

Mr Anderson

I found an enemy motorcycle and rode up making sure no one escaped when they were all dead I rode back cut the engine and rolled so the nagas wouldn't hear me only to find Salem waiting for me.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I'm glad you helped me." Salem said, extending a hand to Justin. "I think we got off on the wrong tail. We're good allies, you and I. We should fight together more often."

Mr Anderson

We might need two eventually the enemy will send more men ready to face difficult challenges. I had to hunt everyone down so they wouldn't be able to say anything about the strategies we used.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Yeah, there's no reason why we shouldn't have left one alive to interrogate though." Salem said. "No matter. We can capture one in the next strike."

Mr Anderson

"Oh yeah right" I went to the bushes and picked up their commander I had knocked him out and then drugged him so he wouldn't wake up. "I think I can let the nagas know I am here now reichi and those guards are the only ones besides you who know I am here so let's go" I said carrying their commander over my shoulder.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Salem nodded and began following after Justin, motioning for her troops to retreat for now. Reiji stayed behind for a while, looting weapons, then quickly caught up.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I grabbed like, ten of them." Reiji said, hoisting a couple rocket launchers, pistols and machine guns on his shoulder. "I nabbed the nastiest looking one, too." He added, showing a gun that looked experimental.

Mr Anderson

"Oh no" I breathed a look of terror on my face I recognized the experimental gun it hadn't been finished or perfected yet had it? I gave the commander to Salem and said I'll teach you how to shoot and better swordmanship Reichi give me the guns and I'll contact you." I said quietly then to Salem "I will have to be formally introduced another time things bode ill for us."

Top Bottom