• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Chronicles of Reluctant Heroes RP

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
A half hour later, Reiji returned with a huge amount of walkie-talkies, radios, other guns, and a discarded, small motor.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
"Great job now go into that cave there's pizza soda and cake tomorrow your trainig begins." I said absentmindedly dismantling the enemy tech and trying to incorporate into what I had already made.

Mr Anderson

I sighed "Two choices one you stay and train with me and learn more about fighting and the world and you help me fight the enemy tech the nagas can't defeat such as guns. Option two you can leave and stay with your mom if you want but then I'll close off the entrance I took you through and I doubt we will have future contact.Once you choose there is no turning back if you stay with me I can find some time for you and your mom to visit not all the time but occasionally."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I'm staying, then." Reiji said. "Some contact is better than none at all." He sighed and decided that he'd speak his mind. "It's just that... My mother is the only person in the world that I care for. Everyone else can die for all I care." He took a moment to let that sink in. "My mother gave me life, and for that I'm grateful to her. She's the only person who gives without conditions. And if I'm wrong, I don't care. My father showed me that I can't trust anyone."

Mr Anderson

"Your father is right you can't trust anyone it is rare to ever find an exception to that rule Stenton was mine but the road of uncaring and distrust leads you down a dark life where you will be alone alot.I know from experience."

OOC BRB dinner

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I still hate my father." Reiji said darkly, pounding his fist into a nearby wall. "I want him dead!"

Mr Anderson

"If you keep banging and yelling I will throw you out we are inside the palace so be quiet. And kill your father do whatever All I am doing is telling you what life will be like."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"You'll learn quickly that I am difficult to control." Reiji warned. "You're taking a big risk, giving me this chance like this."

Mr Anderson

"I could always get a shock collar for you." I laughedand then "Why don't we have pizza and get to know each other so we can maintain a semblance of trust for each other."

Mr Anderson

"So rule one leave that cave alone." I said pointing to the cave I kept my stuff in. "It's personal just as I will leave your cave alone. Now do you want to know random facts about each other or talk philosophically.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"There isn't much to say." Reiji began. "My mother and her lover were captured by my father and my father bred with my mother, resulting in me. Like any snake, I was born fully formed and a few days later I basically told my dad to f*ck off and ran away, with my mother and near dead "adoptive father" in tow." He took a breath, then continued. "We nursed my adoptive father, Ayer, back to health and my mother trained me in the art of swordplay." He thought for a moment. "These guns are way more fun, though."

Mr Anderson

"But unfortunately for you you get pistols" I said knowing that a pistol or handgun made great weapons easy to carry around. "And your swordplay needs work too and how come I didn't see Ayer when I saw you and Salem ?" I asked suspiciously.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"He had gone back to the palace to tell them we were getting ready to come back." Reiji explained. "But it seems he had the idea that he'd stay, so we ended up going to find him, my mother found your friend, and things spiraled from there."

Mr Anderson

"Well if my friend hadn't died then I wouldn't have helped you at all and their guns would have decimated you." I said frowning remembering what stenton looked like when I found him lying there. "My history is full of bitter memories and and a back so scarred that stabbing it made little difference for how many betrayals I have faced."

Top Bottom