• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Chronicles of Reluctant Heroes RP

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I wish your friend didn't have to die." Reiji said, surprised that he'd said something like that.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
"So do I" I said with a sad smile. "He taught me that it is possible to trust I believe there are exceptions to every rule he was the exception to trust none which had been my mantra for years."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"You know, when this is all over, we should get you some more friends." Reiji said with a soft smile.

Mr Anderson

"Thanks for the sentiment but the last friend I had died on me and I haven't avenged him yet, but when I do I might give the friend thing one more whirl."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Then I'll help you avenge him." Reiji promised. "I'm sure my mother would promise the same thing."

Mr Anderson

"I don't trust nagas much they drove Stenton out he was betrayed by his own people at least the story he told me showed me that much."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I'm fairly certain that he's wrong." Reiji said. "He was a well respected member of our community. He must have left of his own accord, or that band of stupid extremists got him."

Mr Anderson

"The band of extremists got him alot until he couldn't take it anymore and left after he left the king took care of the extremists but not before."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"It's because we couldn't find where the lot of them holed up, according to what Koleia told me." Reiji said. "They used some weird stuff that masked their scent."

Mr Anderson

"STenton knows ... knew about it It's why you guys can't find me in here but even so he endured their beatings for months before he left and I don't believe it a coincidence within two weeks after he left they were put down."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I don't trust many of my people either, but I find it hard to believe that they'd deliberately ignore Stenton's pain." Reiji said, feeling slightly irritated.

Mr Anderson

"Well all I have is what Stenton told me and never before has he lied to me if he hadn't asked me to help you I wouldn't be here now and the nagas would be dead."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"And I thank you for that." Reiji said. "I think I may have to question grandfather and grandmother, though..."

Mr Anderson

"When I told Salem about it though Stenton's abuse she seemed not to believe me maybe she doesn't know or maybe Stenton did lie to me."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Salem is just so fanatical about our society that she can't see them killing their own kind." Reiji said simply.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I'm sure he didn't." Reiji said. "It's just that, my mom seems willing to even defend those extremists... I think she's too soft."

Mr Anderson

"When it comes to nagas she believes they do no wrong or that's what it looks like but I have seen the ugly side of people all people too many times to hold such naive notions"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"It's kind of her job, though." Reiji said with a sigh. "But those Nagas don't deserve the species' name... Mother's supposed to be the spokesperson for our race, but that doesn't mean she has to cover up mistakes."

Mr Anderson

"Exactly the point of history and the future is to learn from your mistakes not ignore them." I said glad that Reichi wasn't like the zealot his mother was."

Top Bottom