• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Chronicles of Reluctant Heroes RP

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
I almost laughed almost when I saw the kid. I never use armor I rely on speed and skill over letting them hit me I even dodge arrows.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Yeah, well I'd rather fight without it." Reiji complained.

"Absolutely not. That piece of metal is the only thing between your heart and a knife." Salem said, her tone extremely serious. "And since it's lightweight metal, it won't slow you down at all. It's stupid not to use something that's advantageous to you."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Reiji sighed. "Fine. I'll wear it." He said grudgingly.

"You'll thank me later." Salem said, putting a hand on her son's shoulder.

Mr Anderson

I went back up to the sniper pit I can't wait until the try to send airplanes or domething or something. My rocket launcher has plenty of ammo.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Reiji, come on! Attack!" Salem shouted. She and her son clashed. They were trying to get in some practice before the big fight.

OOC: In the shower. BRB.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Reiji growled and slashed at Salem, nearly scoring a hit.

"Okay, now you're getting better." Salem said. She smelled the other troops leaving. "We have to go."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
This battle will be over swiftly. Salem thought as the gates in front of her palace opened, several trebuchets and bastillas rolling through, ready to rain hell on the enemy army.

Mr Anderson

Wait a minute is that right I got out my sniper scope to see better and I saw they have hundreds of thousands of men and is that god they have at least a few hundred blademasters that I know are at minimum equal to the best nagas. humans have an advantage in mobility but nagas are flexible this will be the toughest battle I'm betting any of these people fought. ANd crap they have bows and arrows.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Bring the Bastillas to meet the approaching army." Ayer commanded his troops. "They'll meet in less than a day."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Salem felt like something was wrong. She grabbed an archaic bow and arrow and slithered outside, her son running behind her.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Salem listened past the rumble of the bastilla's wheels and heard a soft "shunk" noise. Her arrow had struck flesh.

OOC: See you later, dude.

Top Bottom