• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Chronicles of Reluctant Heroes RP

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
Well this is great I thought as I pushed the button on my remote that would jam all guns and technology based based weapon with in a 400 mile radius.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Salem awoke the next morning, having had a fitful sleep. She sighed heavily as she got out of bed. Guess now is when I tell my parents about the approaching army.

Mr Anderson

Time for me to get in place. That's what I thought as I pulled out a duffel bag full of guns guns that I made sure were protected from my jamming device one of which was a sniper rifle I went up to a high tower and put a silencer on my sniper.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Salem slowly opened the doors to the throne and looked up at her parents.

"What is it, my daughter?" Koleia, the golden-scaled king, said to Salem.

"Our scouts have detected a vast human army approaching us." Salem said. "However, it seems like they are pitifully armed with mere swords. They are three days away, more than enough time for us to prepare."

Koleia looked at his wife, Nelia. "What do you think?"

Nelia nodded, the sun dancing on her black scales. "We will mobilize defenses immediately. This fortress will not fall."

Mr Anderson

I picked off a few of them but made sure it looked like they were shot from behind they were looking for some traitor amongst themselves with that doubt would come hesitation with hesitation would come our victory.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I shall lead the troops." Salem offered.

"No. You will take the front line, but Koleia and I shall lead." Nelia said. She smirked. "We'll be the front front line."

Mr Anderson

Back of the head in the chest trough the throat. Their troops were suspicious of themselves because they knew nagas only used more medeival weapons and not guns. Lucky I'm not a naga.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"We can meet them in at least two days, but we need to leave some people behind." Nelia said.

"We can leave Ayer behind to lead the royal guard." Salem offered. "He's trustworthy."

Mr Anderson

I decided to save my remaining ammunition for when we engaged where i could take out there officers I went back through the halls roaming the palace It was a nice place but it was annoying hiding from everyone whenever I saw them but the nagas relied too much on their smell they couldn't even see me if I was poorly hidden as long as they don't smell anything off they ignore alot of stuff.Oh well that's there problem I know my weaknesses and I guarded against them a long time ago.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"So, that is all?" Salem asked.

Koleia nodded. "The preparations shall be completed in roughly two hours." He said. "You may retire to your quarters."

Salem bowed to her parents and slithered back to her bedroom.

Mr Anderson

I had been watching a video of me and stenton laughing and messing around in salem's room (her bed is comfortable) when I heard her coming I left quickly back to m hidden room. CRAP I left the camcorder there. I went back not in but Salem was there I couldn't get it yet.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Salem saw the camcorder on her bed and picked up the curious device. "I wonder what this is..." She said. She'd known what a TV is, but the camcorder was completely foreign to her.

Mr Anderson

Yes thank god it looked like she didn't know how to use it one button and she would see the video but she probably doesn't know what button it is.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Salem clicked a button on the side, making the camcorder shut down. She sighed and gently placed it on the dresser below her mirror. "Another useless trinket." She said as she laid on her bed.

OOC: I have to take a shower. BRB.

Mr Anderson

I sighed in relief I snuck in silently and got the camcorder but right before I left she saw me.

OOC: Don't drop the soap and I'm going to play B-Ball So I'll be off for a while.

Mr Anderson

"I made them think they have a traitor in their midst and the are suspicious of each other." I tried to leave before the camcorder was noticed.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Salem let out a breath. She heard the clunking of armor and opened her door, seeing Reiji in full armor. "They didn't have armor that fit me." He said reluctantly. "So they gave me really old junk."

Salem laughed. "That "really old junk" could save your life one day."

Top Bottom