• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Chronicles of Reluctant Heroes RP

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
"ha ha ha"I laughed sardonically "they were as good as everyone loved your king except a few extremists they were a cult but they got followers lots of them against the king they saw Stenton and viciously beat him and cut him up. He had to deal with a lot of those beatings and he was mocked and ridiculed eventually he left and found me but your people drove him out and I came here to talk to you guys about it but by the time I got here two weeks after he left the king had put the cult down after Stenton dealt with beatings for months your people share as much blame as the humans in my opinion be lucky Stenton is forgiving and died at the hands of those humans if not I might have attacked with them!" I said turning and walking I wasn't out of the room yet but I saw the outrage in Salem's eyes.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"My people would NEVER..." Salem began, then subsided. He's so in the wrong, he doesn't even realize it. She thought bitterly. If he kills any of my kind, even on accident, I will never forgive him.

Mr Anderson

"Never what, Stenton told me all of this and I believe him over any of te rest of you." I called without looking back I went back to my hiding spot.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"My people would never hurt another of my kind... My father would never have hurt your friend." Salem said, though she knew Justin couldn't hear her. "It was the humans that killed him... Your information about the cult... Is dead wrong."

Mr Anderson

I remembered how scared and beaten Stenton had been when I found him it tooke months for to get better and months for everything thatd didn't scar to leave his body. The fact that Salem took the high ground and said her people wouldn't.. well she didn't finish her thought but she thinks I am wrong but Stenton never lied to me not once.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why, if this Stenton has such important information... Why haven't I heard his name recently, until now? Salem thought, confused. Something smelled fishy, and it's name was Justin.

Mr Anderson

I went to the armory and went to evry blade and imbued them with the smallest bit of fire to make them stronger and sting when they hit something I left and checked the traps and went back to my hiding place.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I can't even tell if he's an ally or a foe. Salem thought. It's quite obvious he hates me and my kind, though for what reason I can't imagine. Stenton was thought rather highly of, if I can recall correctly... Though he and Ayer were often confused over who's who.

Mr Anderson

I had a cold rage built up in me I wasn't going to burst out at Salem anymore but the enemy will die those humans will die even I might die but I'll kill whoever I need to avenge Stentons murder.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Salem looked at her hand, more specifically, the black claws. The humans will die. She thought darkly. I wanted peace, but their crimes against my race are unforgivable.

Mr Anderson

I looked out from a secret room and used my high tech telescope and I saw that a human army was 4 days march away and I went back to warn Salem.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Should I warn my own army?" Salem asked. She was fairly certain she'd receive a no, but she didn't care.

Mr Anderson

"Wait one more day then you can warn them. The enemies will be in range of my weapond by then I have a small piece of technology that will jam all their guns and artillery so they will have to get swords to fight your army with and you'll be on even ground with the guards reaction you guys aren't good against guns so tomorrow deliver the news of the army and say their guns and artillery won't work."I said in a cool voice with a blank expression

Mr Anderson

"I was never really hostile towards you I just let my anger out when I talked to you anger clouds judgement so I am ready to fight and do what I must to the enemy not my allies or..that's the closest term I can think of about our relationship bt it doesn't fit."My voice cool and my face blank.

Top Bottom