• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Chronicles of Reluctant Heroes RP

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"So you want me to just practice here?" Reiji prompted, firing off a couple more caps at the second farthest target.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"See ya later." Reiji said to nothing but air as he fired off a couple more caps at the targets, this time going for the farthest one.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Reiji grumbled under his breath, and fired a full clip at the farthest target. He changed the clip and started firing again, aiming carefully.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Reiji pocketed the handgun and took the sniper rifle off the wall, adjusting to it's weight. He walked to Justin. "Yes, sir?" He asked.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
"Looks like the humans are scouting trying to find out about the palace I see 12 humans none of them should be alive after the next minute. How about this for practice." Ismiled taking out three of the twelve in quick succesion. I needed to make sure all 12 were deadbefore they found eachothers bodies and called for help.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Reiji took aim and capped off another three, checked his sights, then fired three more shots before reloading.

Mr Anderson

"Yeah well I'll let you play with the different weapons and get skilled in gun use in two hours go back to the main cave."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Perfect." Reiji said with a smile as he walked back to the cave.

OOC: I'm under a tornado watch, so if I leave, you know why.

Mr Anderson

"Get good with weapons dependent on accuracy over automatic never spray and pray."I said leaving the room.

OOC:K

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Pistols and rifles then." Reiji said, grabbing a pair of pistols and slinging a rifle on his back.

Mr Anderson

"I hope the kid will be able to take this." Pulling out a few things that might make good presents for him I decided to read on of my favorite books The Count of Monte Cristo I related very well to Edmond Dantes.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Reiji trained on, firing off clip after clip until, finally exhausted, he laid his back against the wall.

Top Bottom