• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Chronicles of Reluctant Heroes RP

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Reiji nodded, chugged a soda, swallowed a piece of pizza, then sat next to the table. "What about?" He asked calmly.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Reiji's heart skipped a beat. "Let me hear it." He said, trying to stay calm, knowing that all he knew was likely to be shattered.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
"First off the naga population has dwindled since it began you used to number the same as the humans and got along with them too, butfor some reason a war started and that took a lot of peoples lives on both sides the nagas would have won the war had it not been for a traitor." I said pausing to let him thing this little tidbit through

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"And that traitor was...?" Reiji asked. He was told that the nagas and humans lived on equal terms, but chose not to speak to one another.

Mr Anderson

"A naga named Stenton my friends namesake. That's why he was attacked the extremists held him responsible for past deeds. But the Stenton that betrayed the nagas did it by giving humans battle plans telling them how to defend against naga weapons and what the naga batlle strategies were."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Sounds like a roundabout traitor." Reiji said quietly. "Still, those extremists had no right to hurt or kill Stenton."

Mr Anderson

"Well they wanted someone to blame so they blamed him he was named after the traitor and the traitor is one of his ancestors"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Blame means nothing if there's no evidence to support it." Reiji said darkly. One of his kind, a friend of his friend, had died for THIS?

Mr Anderson

"No not the way you're thinking Reichi we will use talk reason and the minimum force neccessary or else more problems will be made and less solved."

Mr Anderson

"I'm still figuring that part out before I was like you Stenton taught me violence was a last resort I needed him and he needed me we helped each other with our problems internal and external."

Mr Anderson

"Let's save that for another time peace cannot be achieved between nagas and humans this a war that needs ended and we will end it" I said with finality in my tone

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"So we have to finish the war to make peace." Reiji said. "Reminds me of these other things I heard of once. Can't remember the name, but they had the same problem."

Mr Anderson

"Sometimes you have to choose the lesser of two evils. But I am not always sure if I am not the bigger threat"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I really wish we didn't have to kill so many to make peace." Reiji said, and meant it. "In fact, despite my destructive tendencies, I don't like killing very much. But if it has to be done..."

Mr Anderson

"Killing doesn't bother me that much, probably because of my sociopathic tendencies Stenton was a positive influence but I was set in my ways far too long for a few years too make a huge difference but it was a start."

Top Bottom