• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Chronicles of Reluctant Heroes RP

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"What do you mean by that?" Reiji asked. "Obviously this shoots." He said, gesturing to the trigger. "This thing looks important too." He added, pointing at the button that released the spent clip.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
"Then there is the safety how much the gun weighs with a full clip as opposed to an empty gun what type of bullets you're using and whether or not you need a sight depending on the conditions."

Mr Anderson

"So when someone fires the bullet won't go out it's for idiots and people too young to use guns" I explained

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Reiji obediently raised the gun to eye level, aimed at the center of the target, and fired a couple shots.

Mr Anderson

"Not bad all body shots but there is a bit f spread adjust for the recoil and aim first between the eyes then at the heart."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Right." Reiji said, then snapped off three more shots, one in the target's head and the other two in the chest.

Mr Anderson

I fired but not into the one ten meters away but the one a couple hundred meters away that reichi couldn't see.

Mr Anderson

"Not that one"I said pointing to the one Reichi shot "But the one that's about 400 meters out I am fairly sure I got a headshot on."I said pushing a button that brought the target forward until we saw it had a bullet wound straight between the eyes.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Damn... and with something like this, distance is everything." Reiji said, looking over his gun.

Mr Anderson

"There is a cave there that goes in about a half mile it's a large cave but i like to use that for practice sniping."

Mr Anderson

"No that's what I'll do sniping takes way more skill than you will have for at least a couple of days if what you said about your learning speed is correct."

Top Bottom