• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Chronicles of Reluctant Heroes RP

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
"But back to the story the nagas were the most advanced people with nukes that made hiroshima and nagasaki look like water balloons but you also had the most advanced military bases so advanced that they could hold out a regular nuke like the humans had but Stenton set off all of the nagas nukes which their bases took most of the blast but they brought the whole world back to the stoneage and almost completely wiped out nagas that's why there are so few today so that's what happened."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"So the older Stenton deliberately tried to destroy his race..." Reiji said softly. "That's a lot to take in."

Mr Anderson

"Well the nagas were about to launch a one of their nukes at the humans which would have wiped them out almost certaintly with him detonating them early some nagas and humans survived"

Mr Anderson

"Yes his earlier betrayal with plans and strategies was evil but in the end he saved as many people as he could and chose to be condemned for it."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"The man had guts." Reiji said after a moment of thinking. "It reminds me of something I saw once... When I was just born. My mother had cut off three of a man's limbs, his legs and an arm, and the man STILL took up arms and fought. Living creatures are truly remarkable when it comes to things like that... Guts are what make this world these days."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I hope I don't have to do something like that." Reiji said, his expression serious, his eyes seeming to darken. "But if I'm gonna die, I'm dying fighting."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Still, the more a person has in common with another, the more likely they are going to be friends." Reiji said calmly.

Mr Anderson

"It all depends on the who the people are whether or not either of them are true. Some opposites get along great but people like to have things in common too well some things because something that is very true 'we dislike most in others what we like least about ourselves' and I know that to be true at least 90% of the time at least in my experience it is."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"You must have a lot that you hate about yourself, then." Reiji said. Any hint of his past anger was gone.

Mr Anderson

"No I really hate stupidity yet I am not stupid not everything you dislike in people stems from yourself." I tried explaining

Top Bottom