• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Chronicles of Reluctant Heroes RP

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I'm sure this is just a phase my mother is going through." Reiji said. "I mean, she can't have this thought of the Nagas being perfect forever."

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
"Phases don't last years or not usually they don't and it sounds like she was this way for a long time. I mean when you lived among humans and with how she was forced to concieve you maybe that made her put nagas up on a pedestal but reality isn't as simple as black and white good people are out there... from a logical stand point anyway I haven't met any good people except Stenton."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"So I don't count?" Reiji said with a bit of a smirk. "Trust me, if you got to know mother, Ayer, Koleia, Nelia... You'd think they're not as bad as their image would suggest."

Mr Anderson

"I don't know you well enough for you to count plus me and your mother don't get along great speaking of which do you want to see your mom now so we can tell her about those guns.?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Now is better than later." Reiji said. "And plus, if you got to know mother, she's not half bad. Trust me on that one. I've known her for three years, after all."

Mr Anderson

"I don't at the moment from how we get along, your mother and I, she seems 2/3 of the way bad but then I might seem all bad or more."I said smiling I holstered my hand guns and brought a sword and led Reichi through the tunnels to the secret entrance to his mothers room.

Mr Anderson

"CHeck the grate" I whispered gesturing towards the grate "Make sure she doesn't see you I am keeping this hidden"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"She won't." Reiji promised. He gently moved the grate aside, stepped out, then closed it. He opened the window to make it seem that that was the way he got in. "Hey mom?" He called out, hoping she'd hear him.

Mr Anderson

Come on kid don't give away anything I told you to stay secret I haven't trusted anyone in a long time prove I was wrong and that there are good people.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Reiji shook his head. what the hell am I doing? He thought. He took a piece of paper and began writing.

Mother,

I've left for a short while to train. I will still come by to see you, but I assure you I'm fine. Those weapons you acquired, the guns... Learn to use them. Trust me, you'll need to. The humans have created a gun that can slash right through a mountain, using the same energy I can use. So please, swallow your pride and use the guns. For your sake and our species.

Your loving son,
Reiji

When he was finished writing, he went back in the grate and closed it as quietly as possible. "It's done." He said.

Mr Anderson

"Ok, now I will train you in the use of guns I mean good use accuracy and how to take enemy fire as opposed to some people believing spray and pray."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"That last part sounds fairly unprofessional." Reiji commented, though he had no idea what "spray and pray" was.

Mr Anderson

"It is you get an automatic weapon and basically hold the trigger and move the gun around you spray your bullets and hope you get them before they get you."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"That's not even remotely strategic." Reiji said, disgusted. "You aim, then fire. Even I'M smart enough to know that."

Mr Anderson

"Well spray and pray has a 50/50 chance where as with my accuracy and marksmanship I probably have a 90/10 chance."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I like those odds better." Reiji said. "And then you have to account for wind resistance, bullet dipping, the strength and accuracy of the gun as well as hand-eye coordination and reflexes. Am I wrong?"

Mr Anderson

"And you must as cliche as it sounds be calm cool and collected but yeah your essentially right I do all those things reflexivelyin an instant from all the practice and training I've had which is why my handguns were one shot kills at over 150 meters as you remember and that was when i was exhausted and barely conscious"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"You must have trained a long time." Reiji said, a thoughtful expression on his face. "I was bred to learn ten times faster than a human or Naga. Wonder if it's true?"

Mr Anderson

"I would guess true here" I tossed him the handgun that I used personally and asked what he would guess at first touch.

Top Bottom