• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom Lowered Their Expectations To 1.2 Million

Nero.

I don't know why, but it always bothers me when people use DMC4 Dante in pictures that way when they talk about DmC in a bad light. He's always making these sarcastic grins or literally...'hahahaha' O_O. It just makes DMC4 Dante come across as unlikable.
1343905369585.png

Nero.

Do you know what is ''Labor''?
When i see some people who have no education no job no experience at life, steal someones labor on some work, im getting mad.

I mean who are you? How can you insult someone or something when you are nothing but a piece of ****.
When i see Tameem's picture on stupid gifs or jpegs, it even hurts me. Imagine how he would feel.
Whoever post this ****s are piece of ****.
Those guys did an amazing job while Capcom failed with every game they did for last years.

I would kneel down for the guys who have critics about the games. (cuz again, im not fan of any game right now. I used to be a dmc3 fan.Now my fav game is umvc3)
But posts like ''didnt ship 2 millions haha, Tameem ruined the game, the game is garbage, worst dmc, worst game ever, doesnt worth to 10$'' are my red lines. I would never say ''OK THIS IS THEIR OPINION'' to this. It is insult.

:)

Dusk Stalker

" Everybody gets a bullet!" -Axton
Look to butt in:
Its both sides fault, not the haters, not the supporters. But Both sides fault.
The Haters for trolling and annoying people and the Supporters for fanning the flames even more and some people saying the Old DMCs suck and denouncing DMC had anything to do with this game (When pretty much they forget that without DMC, yes 2 and 4 included, they wouldn't be praising this game).

^Sorry for the rant( read Pages 4-6)
And back on topic...Dude, its decent but it aint ground shattering as Capcom expected. Its still not enough to what people love to expect.

MedicoreR

Don't see how all of that hinders sales for DmC when it seems to be doing decently, for the most part. Especially with it's positive reviews.

It would be the same if it was DMC5. Because :
1- People buy FPS or RPG games in these years.
2- People interest in dungeons, dragons, spartacus type games like GoW, DInferno, DarkS etc
3- Its easy to make LoTR like movies aganist The Matrix.
4- That game advertised terribly. First trailers and gameplays were awful.
5- People dont like CHANGES. Give them the same thing over and over, they would be ok with it.
6- Past favorite movies, musics and games made their minds so IDOLIC that nothing can take its place
7- i can go but tired..

SugarMoon

It's One on One.
Look to butt in:
Its both sides fault, not the haters, not the supporters. But Both sides fault.
The Haters for trolling and annoying people and the Supporters for fanning the flames even more and some people saying the Old DMCs suck and denouncing DMC had anything to do with this game (When pretty much they forget that without DMC, yes 2 and 4 included, they wouldn't be praising this game).

^Sorry for the rant( read Pages 4-6)
And back on topic...Dude, its decent but it aint ground shattering as Capcom expected. Its still not enough to what people love to expect.
I blame Capcom for the silly idea of seperating the fan base to begin with. That was a bad idea all together.

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
Now can we all unite with a dislike of Capcom or something because this is getting quite ugly>_<
My dear friend, it is already ugly. The bickering and arguing will never stop. All we can do is to watch the flames as it burns up everything we know.

Everything.

huhm.gif

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Nah XD that one doesn't work on me. I think it's because the things with the pictures of DMC4 Dante portray him more of a bully when he's used. In that one Dante's just being made fun of.

That, and because I have this image fused into my retinas. Face it, DmC Dante's sexy. :lol: And in case anyone says, NO, that's not why I like the game. I have a brain.

Although, can we get along? We're capable of that aren't we? o.o
tumblr_mfmz1hK7eJ1rblqwco1_400.gif

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
My dear friend, it is already ugly. The bickering and arguing will never stop. All we can do is to watch the flames as it burns up everything we know.

Everything.

huhm.gif
This is getting pretty dark....and sad....do we just break out the popcorn now to cook on these flames that burn everything?
Popcorn-02-Stephen-Colbert_zps6b6671bf.gif

Nero.

Nah XD that one doesn't work on me. I think it's because the things with the pictures of DMC4 Dante portray him more of a bully when he's used. In that one Dante's just being made fun of.

That, and because I have this image fused into my retinas. Face it, DmC Dante's sexy. :lol: And in case anyone says, NO, that's not why I like the game. I have a brain.

Although, can we get along? We're capable of that aren't we? o.o
tumblr_mfmz1hK7eJ1rblqwco1_400.gif

I never had a problem in the first place buddy.:lol:

Top Bottom