• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom Lowered Their Expectations To 1.2 Million

GF9000000Returns

VhyiHYm.png

Seriously, F*CK OFF WITH THIS!

I can accept people who don't like the game, but this has gotten too far.

Fran0823

DmC and DMC why can't we have both?
Unbelievable...Still, you should see the reactions to Sony cutting ties with the studio that made PlayStation All-Stars (Which will now be handled by SSM)

The hate and "I am glad they are losing jobs!" in those threads is just amazing.

Back on topic: DmC is a good game, and Bloody Palace and Vergil's Downfall, along with patched (like the PC one) will definitale help its reputation

Dominus

To be absolutely honest, I think DmC will be a slow burner, like DMC3 was. I mean DMC3 had pretty bad word of mouth thanks to DMC2, and fans who gave it a chance and talked about the game made it pick up, just like many of us here
Doubt it. This generation seems to be the play then sell back to buy the next biggest game generation. I recall in a Neogaf thread reading some UK retailer within the 2nd week was overstocked with returned copies of the game (used obv).

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
Just..SHUT...UP!!!!

You f*cking expect me to chill when he's rubbing it in the supporters face like that?

woah woah woah,

mate mate, calm down. even he know the numbers he has are wrong (DmC sold over 700k) hes just having fun, so no worries.
your sig is sticks and stones, perhaps you shud take a pointer or two from it eh :D

ChaserTech

Okay, I just have to break the tension here and say:
1. Did you make that?
2.How?
3. Dude, that is awesome!:lol:

1. No (I wish could could do stuff like this)
2. I don't know. I got it from a random 4chan post on a /vg/ thread.
3. I KNOW!!

Just..SHUT...UP!!!!

4398966%2B_337b583c4146775365db1132e2042576.gif

You f*cking expect me to chill when he's rubbing it in the supporters face like that?

Uh . . . yeah?

Considering that the post wasn't directed towards you nor insulted anyone. It just pointed out sales numbers in which you reacted harshly to. Just ignore it and move on.

GF9000000Returns

woah woah woah,

mate mate, calm down. even he know the numbers he has are wrong (DmC sold over 700k) hes just having fun, so no worries.
your sig is sticks and stones, perhaps you shud take a pointer or two from it eh :D

*pants* You're right...it's just now I noticed.

Guess I went a bit crazy here.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
He posts ''chill'' to supporters only.

I wont chill while haters spread insults, stupid gifs, thosands rant videos, trillion hate threads and keep making stupid jokes..

internet insults gifs and rants do not bankrupt a game. otherwise COD would have been out of commission eons ago. DmC is selling well enough. its not an easy market to break into (and January really for what Martin Luther King Day?). so its only natural Capcom need to rethink their numbers. furthermore this game has received some good critical acclaim, so itll hopefully persist in sales for a while as people actually visit their local game stores and think "hey whats this game..wow X said <insert compliments> imma check it out"

Nero.

I wont chill while haters spread insults, stupid gifs, thousands rant videos, trillion hate threads and keep making stupid jokes..

Welcome to the internet.All in all nothing's that serious.

ChaserTech

So I should start telling everyone to chill out, instead of doing it when I only think it's necessary in every forum I find that has a ton of people flipping out? I'm not a moderator. I don't have to tell everyone to "chill out" when it's not my job to do so. If you don't like the fact that I don't have time to look at EVERY single post and calm users down, then you need to just deal with it.

I wont chill while haters spread insults, stupid gifs, thousands rant videos, trillion hate threads and keep making stupid jokes..

Don't see how all of that hinders sales for DmC when it seems to be doing decently, for the most part. Especially with it's positive reviews.

MedicoreR

Do you know what is ''Labor''?
When i see some people who have no education no job no experience at life, steal someones labor on some work, im getting mad.

I mean who are you? How can you insult someone or something when you are nothing but a piece of ****.
When i see Tameem's picture on stupid gifs or jpegs, it even hurts me. Imagine how he would feel.
Whoever post this ****s are piece of ****.
Those guys did an amazing job while Capcom failed with every game they did for last years.

I would kneel down for the guys who have critics about the games. (cuz again, im not fan of any game right now. I used to be a dmc3 fan.Now my fav game is umvc3)
But posts like ''didnt ship 2 millions haha, Tameem ruined the game, the game is garbage, worst dmc, worst game ever, doesnt worth to 10$'' are my red lines. I would never say ''OK THIS IS THEIR OPINION'' to this. It is insult.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I don't know why, but it always bothers me when people use DMC4 Dante in pictures that way when they talk about DmC in a bad light. He's always making these sarcastic grins or literally...'hahahaha' O_O. It just makes DMC4 Dante come across as unlikable.

That's something I'm sad about, all those posts I've seen on the net where they do that have killed that Dante for me from the fourth game when I used to like him. I just prefer DMC1 Dante over him now out of all the Dantes from the original.

Top Bottom