• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom Halves Forcast: Blames "Excessive Outsourcing"

IncarnatedDemon

Yeah, because I love a sappy plot, no care for characters, a whiny protaganist who thinks he's a rebel and tough, yet seems to work hours on his hair being fabulous, the same areas for the entire game, and our real protaganist getting the side treatment, and acting like a douchebag showoff old man in the process.

Yeah, DMC5 being like DMC4 is PERFECT! -_-

In the gameplay aspect; yeah it would prosper greatly.

In environment, story, character development, fashion, and script:
ceaser_nope.gif
I'd argue DmC's enviroment are not that good for a DMC game.

ESpecially the club level. With constant orange lights and strong colours.

And if you look at DMC 3 there are some great enviroments.

AlchemistFromEden

Japan dishes out there fair share of crap just like everyone else.
thing is according to the best japanese developers like keiji inafune and western developers too, japan is stagnating in game design, and its really starting to show, even though im hyped as **** for the new zelda on 3ds, instead of something new and innovative nintendo just redid LTTP, seriously japan, dark souls is your only innovative product that appeals to every part of the world, step it up

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall

Yeah, but most seem dull and repetitive to me. DMC4 was an offender of this.

Atleast with DmC, I didn't end up going through the same place twice, except for mission 8 in retrieving the eye, and mission 13 when going back to the level you started. But that's certainly better then back tracking every level you were on the first time.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training

The club wasn't all orange. That was just the start. It also had blue and red themes, and some parts with hardly any light. Plus, it's a club, it was supposed to have lights and strong colours.

DMC3 was good for the time, but not great. It wouldn't stand up to other games now.

IncarnatedDemon

Yeah, but most seem dull and repetitive to me. DMC4 was an offender of this.

Atleast with DmC, I didn't end up going through the same place twice, except for mission 8 in retrieving the eye, and mission 13 when going back to the level you started. But that's certainly better then back tracking every level you were on the first time.
Backtracking is necessary sometimes, ,but unecessary ones like DMC 4 Dantes is just stupid so i agree.

But i am not discussing the rooms but the enviroments. And DMC 3 is what isaid not DMC 4.

Dusk Stalker

" Everybody gets a bullet!" -Axton

You forgot Mission 6 in VD.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Backtracking is necessary sometimes, ,but unecessary ones like DMC 4 Dantes is just stupid so i agree.

But i am not discussing the rooms but the enviroments. And DMC 3 is what isaid not DMC 4.
DMC4 culd have been really good if they'd given Dante his own levels. It felt like he was just jammed on at the last moment just so they could say it was still DMC.

You have too much time on your hands.
It does. And judging by the name of it and quality of the first post it has made here, it's a troll.:shifty:

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
DMC4 culd have been really good if they'd given Dante his own levels. It felt like he was just jammed on at the last moment just so they could say it was still DMC.

It does. And judging by the name of it and quality of the first post it has made here, it's a troll.:shifty:
You used 'it' instead of he/she ? Ouch.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
There's no gender in the profile, besides, I don't think it is here to have a serious discussion, just causing trouble.
Might even be a member under a different profile who is simply trolling.

It has happened before.

The only ones who can know for sure are the staff.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Might even be a member under a different profile who is simply trolling.

It has happened before.

The only ones who can know for sure are the staff.
Wow, I didn't know that sort of stuff went on:lol:

Yeah. I've already reported it the very second I saw its posts.
Same. Just can't be bothered with people doing this sort of thing on purpose. Don't feed it and let it die...or put it back under the bridge where it came from...or a bus:troll:

Anyway, aside from Streetfighter, are any other Capcom games doing well?

Top Bottom