• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom asks you to choose wich game gets a sequel

wich game gets a sequel

• DMC5

Votes: 63 44.4%
  • DmC2

Votes: 81 57.0%
  • Another reboot about how Mundus lbecame a succesful businessman

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Unreal sucks D;

Votes: 4 2.8%

• Total voters

Nameless

beetween DMC5 and DmC2

remember they will only give you one choice and only DmC2 will be made by Ninja Theory the other one will be made by the game whos working on Dragons Dogma wich i forgot the name

i personally would like a DMC5 with Nero as the protag
true , we know so little about Nero

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well in the end Im between an DMC5 and DmC2. I would not be angry for sequel for reboot but well I would want for once an original story next part of it it will could happen someday. So Im stuck between those two's.

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
Seems like DmC2 is winning, this just made my day, seeing that there is a fanbase for this awesome game

Fran0823

DmC and DMC why can't we have both?
Im glad DmC2 is winning, I love both series but fixing the original DMC storyline is pretty difficult, I believe the final product of a DMC5 could be even more splitting than DmC was.

DmC is a great game and I hope CAPCOM realizes that they created a new fanbase with a semi-new IP and decide to go on...ok who am I kidding, we'll DMC Avatars for XboxLive and that's it

Mystiq Doom

I mean, let's be real though. If Capcom said they were giving the series back to Kamiya and was having Platinum do 5 or DmC2, none would be against either.

Fran0823

DmC and DMC why can't we have both?
Also, Platinum is not the amazing mega devs people make them out to be, they games mostly bomb, but you dont see any DOOOM threads for their games.

Im fully expecting Bayonetta 2 to bomb. HARD. MGR will do good, because Metal Gear

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Blasphemer! Platinum Games basically created DMC1! They also created Bayonetta. Yeah, their games really bomb :S

I would choose DMC5, simply because it would probably have better gameplay and more awesome characters. Characters that at least don't seem to be working so hard to be cool. They're just cool by default, like the old Dante almost didn't have to utter a single word for you to know it was on. Don't like DmC's characters at all, even though they may be less flat than DMC characters.

That said, I don't expect Capcom to deliver a good DMC game anymore, so they'd have to work with another developer again to create DMC5. I do believe somebody from Platinum Games helped with DMC4, so I don't see why Capcom can't work with Platinum to develop DMC5.

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
Also if capcom really only cared for money they would have seen oh dmc4 is doing great lets make another right away, no they knew that the fans wanted something fresh and that series was stale, there will be a DmC2

Apparently, the fans actually did not want something "fresh" if you can call a rehash of Heavenly Sword that. This being the worst performing game in the series' history and all. (`~`)

GF9000000Returns

Blasphemer! Platinum Games basically created DMC1! They also created Bayonetta. Yeah, their games really bomb :S

I would choose DMC5, simply because it would probably have better gameplay and more awesome characters. Characters that at least don't seem to be working so hard to be cool. They're just cool by default, like the old Dante almost didn't have to utter a single word for you to know it was on. Don't like DmC's characters at all, even though they may be less flat than DMC characters.

That said, I don't expect Capcom to deliver a good DMC game anymore, so they'd have to work with another developer again to create DMC5. I do believe somebody from Platinum Games helped with DMC4, so I don't see why Capcom can't work with Platinum to develop DMC5.

I just hope you're not one of those fans who just want DMC5 just for showing off combos.

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
Apparently, the fans actually did not want something "fresh" if you can call a rehash of Heavenly Sword that. This being the worst performing game in the series' history and all. (`~`)
You sure do have alot to say dont you, i go into a thread that supports your'e always there with something negative to say, but as you can see DmC2 is winning.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
I mean, let's be real though. If Capcom said they were giving the series back to Kamiya and was having Platinum do 5 or DmC2, none would be against either.

Try not to assume you speak for everyone...because I say F**K P* and Kamiya when it comes to DMC. He's got Bayonetta now, if it even manages to last past a sequel NO ONE wanted to really even front.

Top Bottom