• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom and Ninja Theory announce DMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobek388

Bobek388
GamblingGambitCloud;273851 said:
i just think that is wrong to judge something before you give it a chance

Ok I will wait for some more info, I don't even care about gameplay, just some explanations and storyline info.
But I'm sure that this game will be cr*p

And even if it will have a great storyline, I still won't buy it if Dante won't look normal

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
this community is so closed minded.....u know nothing about a game and u judge it...u see a character dress a certain way and u label him...what is wrong with you people

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
^It's not that. It's the fact that this completely new game (in nearly every way) is titled Devil May Cry.

It's not even linked to the old story.

brrwsklly101

this community is so closed minded.....u know nothing about a game and u judge it...u see a character dress a certain way and u label him...what is wrong with you people

How can you not judge a game that's stripped everything away that makes this DMC it's like taking,oh i don't know a character like blade from the film series and then suddenly in the middle of the movies he's white and blonde haired and looks skinny as a a rake. You'd be ****ed.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Well, like I said. I'm going to give it a chance, but I'm sure not going to treat this like a Devil May Cry game.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
brrwsklly101;273860 said:
How can you not judge a game that's stripped everything away that makes this DMC it's like taking,oh i don't know a character like blade from the film series and then suddenly in the middle of the movies he's white and blonde haired and looks skinny as a a rake. You'd be ****ed.

No I wouldn't because I don't like Blade anyway.

Point is, it seems people are being a bit blind about this. Give it a chance first, guys. Seriously, this is like buying a type of ice cream and then not trying it because you already don't like it somehow.

Meg

I think its time everyone calmed the hell down. Honestly, emotions are running high and I think its in EVERYONE'S interest to take a breather. This thread was started today and there are already over 200 posts most of which are complaining about this new style. Look, everyone needs to chill out and stop jumping down each others throats.

DT ninja'd me. >_< Rep for being rational about this. ^_^

Cat

Vergil-ologist
I HATE this with a passion of a thousand burning suns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Capcom has officially nailed the DMC coffin shut. Dante is dead, may he rest in peace. God bless him and all the other DMC characters!!!

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
i agree with meg, lets all chill out...though it seems most people have calmed down a bit...i myself was calmed until he was labeled emo cuz of his clothing and grouped with twilight...which is wrong altogether

brrwsklly101;273860 said:

im not gonna try to convince u anymore...we know nothing of the game so it's not stripped...not yet anyway...and they're not changing dante's color or looks really...all they seem to have changed was his hair...which for the hundreth time looks like it's dyed and it will probably be all silver by the time the game is at its end....and lastly...it they made blade white and blonde, he would be Duke Nukem

brrwsklly101

I HATE this with a passion of a thousand burning suns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Capcom has officially nailed the DMC coffin shut. Dante is dead, may he rest in peace. God bless him and all the other DMC characters!!!

i see what you mean there completely messing with what the soul of DMC is, and i wanna bet that capcom and ninja are gonna be bombarded with complaints and are gonna get ripped a new arsehole.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I find it odd that several people joined this forum just to flame this game. Makes me lose faith in humanity just a little.

This thread makes me a little angry. I mean, people barely know anything about this game and they're hating it because Dante looks different? Whoop dee frigging do, he has dyed hair. Big deal.

brrwsklly101

so as soon as we voice our strong opinions be they negative or not we get flamed for it i think it's you lot that need to grow up we're entitled to our opinions.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
When have we insulted you on unjust grounds? We have not flamed you. Your strong opinions are, however, baseless. Give the game some time before you chuck it out the window.

This game is being flamed harder than DMC2 was, and this game hasn't even come out yet! Give it a chance.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
u are entitled to ur opinion...just know u wouldn't be if some people didn't give "radical" ideas a chance before they judged them...i feel sorry for u...u wont be able to enjoy life with such a close mind...im done posting in here

Quentarus

Message me for steam details
I thought Capcom learned their lesson when Sega butchered the game. They had so many options to go off of, but instead they are letting Ninja Theory butcher it even worse. It makes me sick that Dante is one, a criminal. and a crack pot... NOT COOL

Zato-OW

King
See, I knew this would happen. That's why I said RIP DMC a few months ago. Capcom always does this type of thing. They lost most of their good developers and now they don't know what to do. Just plain sad...

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
Oh wow...I am severely disappointed. =/ I've played every single Devil May Cry game, including the second one, and have beaten them all...So, yeah, major fan here. Excuse the language, but...

...WHAT THE ****? You call this emo hobo DANTE? Hell no! I refuse to accept that little punk ass scrub as Dante. Dante is a silver/white long haired badass...The new Dante in this trailer looks nothing like that, unfortunately. Why, Capcom? Why... T^T I seriously RAGED. Way to ruin a great franchise, Capcom. Assholes...They seriously make no sense at all. Why reboot a franchise with an already established fanbase that loves it...? That's like, asking to fix something that isn't broken. This is the worst possible thing Capcom has ever done. First, they ruined Resident Evil with 5, and now this? Wow, way to go. I'm ****ed off at the fact that I'm not getting a REAL Devil May Cry 5...When will Capcom ever learn, that you DON'T change/ruin/touch the appearance of an ICONIC video game character? Are they dense? Are they retarded or something? We're their GODDAMN DEVIL MAY CRY FANBASE. I doubt they have any clue on what the word 'Loyalty' means...Seems to me they can't do anything right. Just ass backwards. Agreed? I don't know where on God's Earth, Capcom heard Devil May Cry fans wanting a reboot...What the **** were they smoking? Devil May Cry is fine the way it is. I've been awaiting Devil May Cry 5 now for a LONG time. Two years later after Devil May Cry 4's release, this is what Capcom has to offer me? Pft. **** them then. They lost a loyal fan. I swear, I will never buy a Capcom product again after this bull**** they pulled off. Reboots suck ass, anyway, and are pretty much unwanted in the gaming industry. They're only good for movies, you know? But, we shouldn't lose all hope yet. This is the first model of the new Dante, and there's no confirmation that it'll be the final. So, maybe after popular demand from us fans, Capcom will change Dante back to his badass, old self. ^.^ Example! InFamous 2. Sucker Punch redesigned Cole, but a lot of hate went around, so, Sucker Punch ditched the new Cole model, and changed him back, due to too many negative constructive criticisms. Eh, let's just all hope Ninja Theory will be like that as well. Last time I checked, Capcom wasn't really a prime example when it comes to loyalty towards fans. Who knows, though. But, man, if they don't change Dante back to his roots...Oh my, God... =.=" Then, Ninja Theory can go **** off, because apparently they wouldn't know how to make a good hack n' slash, even if it **** slapped them in the face. Sorry, blunt but true. *Cough* Heavenly Sword...To be honest, that game reminded me of something I left in the toilet last night. XD Case and point, as of now, Capcom ****ed up...BAD. You're going to give a Japanese franchise a Western reboot? Ugh. Leave my Japanese elemental Devil May Cry alone... 3: ??????... >?< The West can honestly **** off. Anyways, longest comment ever? >.> Sorry... ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom