• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom and Ninja Theory announce DMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^OMG!!! I was going to say he might be a clone but I thought that theory would be shot down in flames because it would relate back to my DMC fics.

But yeah - this emo dude looks nothing like Dante. And I'm not talking about just the hair. He's got the badass attitude and moves, but the face is ALL WRONG.

@Bobek: I meant the guy isn't Dante but made to believe he is. There's no way Capcom could pull off Dante NOT being a son of Sparda.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
OR....he could be a young dante wanting to hide the fact he is half demon, so he dyed his hair...that silver part could just be his roots growing out the color

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
thats the point of redesign...making him look similar but not the same....i can guarantee you that there is something larger here that we just aren't grasping

Silahsor

Lead Guitar
NEW RUMOUR: this character is a demon which has dante's abilities.maybe the experiment theory could be right huh?

BTW maybe it's our fault , remember we were complaining about why dante acts like a 19 year old teen in DMC4, now they made a hell serious Dante >_<

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Many say it's a reboot and some guys from Capcom confirmed it[a Snow guy?from Capcom US or EU] and taht's what worries me most.Unless they can make it like Castlevania and/or Legend of Zelda rebbot/s,I have no qualms about it.Just say so instead of keepeing us in the dark.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Silahsor;273804 said:

see....now im just annoyed....we of the DMC community need to stop being whiny babies and just see what happens...u can't sign a petition when you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the game whatsoever. let's see what capcom's explanation is for this first of all. second of all just because he is dark DOES NOT make him emo. shut up when you know nothing of what you speak. stop with ur prejudice. not everyone who dresses dark is emo. now nero dressed like that and he wasn't "emo", so SHUT UP! my third complaint is that the photo of the petition is of God of War, not even Devil May Cry. it's absolutely absurd and misconcieving to even relate the two games. you should be ashamed as a gamer and fan

EDIT: i am sorry for losing it there. but i mean really be sensitive to those who dress like that. Some people just like that way it looks, myself included

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
...Dante looks like a faggot. Yaoi fangirls are going to go craaaaaaaaaazy with him.

But srsly.

Why is he a brunette? And since when does he smoke?

I r disappoint.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Pleope says he is emo? sriusly these days people call a bunny emo.

This Dante looks darker, and many fans ASKED that the game needed to be darker now because they give you people a reboot with a darker Dante will you start saying he is emo? seriusly the gamer community is messed up.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
GamblingGambitCloud;273810 said:
see....now im just annoyed....we of the DMC community need to stop being whiny babies and just see what happens...u can't sign a petition when you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the game whatsoever. let's see what capcom's explanation is for this first of all. second of all just because he is dark DOES NOT make him emo. shut up when you know nothing of what you speak. stop with ur prejudice. not everyone who dresses dark is emo. now nero dressed like that and he wasn't "emo", so SHUT UP! my third complaint is that the photo of the petition is of God of War, not even Devil May Cry. it's absolutely absurd and misconcieving to even relate the two games. you should be ashamed as a gamer and fan

EDIT: i am sorry for losing it there. but i mean really be sensitive to those who dress like that. Some people just like that way it looks, myself included

After the initial shock subsided, you're right. We can't just whine on and on about it.

I probably will buy it. It has DMC in the title. It'll be mine one way or another.

Silahsor

Lead Guitar
GamblingGambitCloud;273810 said:

calm down buddy i just said there's already a petition.and we all just say this personality doesn't fit dante but as an original game and original character,its actually could be cool but dante don't need a reboot even if the game needs that (i dont think it needs)

Chrysander

My problem with this Dante is not specifically that he is goth or whatever you want to call it, or anything else, just that he's not what he used to be. I mean, he is just not recognizable as Dante anymore, it's not the same dude. If this is what the character looks like through the game, and that is supposed to be Dante, it's just not DMC. Nothing wrong with goth fashion, but it's not Dante.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom