• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom and Ninja Theory announce DMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
i dont think it needs a reboot either...i doubt it IS a reboot period....but i mean people labeling this game and character as something that they're not is really gonna give the whole series a bad rep....and people who compare it to twilight aren't real fans

Silahsor

Lead Guitar
ninja theory: "the game will retain the "Devil May Cry DNA" - stylish action, rewarding combat and a brash, smart-talking protagonist - but infused with dark, brutal gameplay, a psychological slant and a contemporary backdrop, as well as a younger Dante."

sounds cool but they need to change character's look.it'S just won't gonna feel like dmc with this character in my opinion.

Silahsor

Lead Guitar
NT also says:

"DmC will depict a duplicitous world where nothing is ever as it seems and the line between good and evil is constantly blurred. Spurred into action by the promises of a trusted relation, Dante bursts into this world intent on revenge at any cost. DmC will retain the series’ signature mix of sword and gunplay but add additional weapons, all new powers and a revitalised gameplay system as players encounter the game’s devilish mix of enemies and navigate the rich, interactive environment."

brrwsklly101

i've got a weird theory, what if this guy isn't Dante and it's either a normal guy who's somehow been given powers and is brainwashed into believing he's dante or it's a demon and they've done the same thing with him brainwashing. LOL as you can see i'm clinging on to hope for my Dante.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
exaclty what i've been saying...we know virtually nothing so far... and to u Silashor, i won't trust anything until i see an official interview...too many sites post their own opinions on games nowadays

bobek388

Bobek388
And for those of you who think that it's a good to see a change and something new, that's what I say.

DMC shouldn't change, it shouldn't bring something new!! New games are for that! Not games that already had a story characters and everything, If you want something new why won't u just buy a new game?

And even if it's not the real Dante, still adding more and more characters and more importantly EMO CHARACTERS is just stupid! I'm not even mentioning the change in the atmosphere of the game

Silahsor

Lead Guitar
GamblingGambitCloud;273838 said:
exaclty what i've been saying...we know virtually nothing so far... and to u Silashor, i won't trust anything until i see an official interview...too many sites post their own opinions on games nowadays

agree with you actually,but i couldn't stop myself to share the new rumours that i saw on the internet.but i think its time to calm down

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
bobek388;273841 said:
And for those of you who think that it's a good to see a change and something new, that's what I say.

DMC shouldn't change, it shouldn't bring something new!! New games are for that! Not games that already had a story characters and everything, If you want something new why won't u just buy a new game?

And even if it's not the real Dante, still adding more and more characters and more importantly EMO CHARACTERS is just stupid! I'm not even mentioning the change in the atmosphere of the game

stop with the labeling he isn't emo...i'm asking you nicely as a person who likes the fashion and often dresses as such

bobek388

Bobek388
GamblingGambitCloud;273845 said:
stop with the labeling he isn't emo...i'm asking you nicely as a person who likes the fashion and often dresses as such

Ok, whatever. But he still is even worse than Nero from what I see. He looks more like a dark depressed thin pathological teen

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
This is no longer Devil May Cry.

This is a new game with stolen names.

Nonetheless, I will still play it. Hopefully I'll enjoy it somewhat, but really...this is not what "Westernized" means...

this is what "F*cking up" means.

bobek388

Bobek388
Storm Silves;273846 said:
I detect high levels of fanboyism emanating from this thread...

What? Should we just say OMG that's great!! I love their idea? Yes I am a fanboy and I just can't understand why crapcom and this other thing fu**** up this game so much. And I'm just saying MY OPINION! Maybe you like the new DMC, but I DON'T! And I have the same rights as you to post here my opinion.

And I won't even buy this game, I won't give money for someone who Fu**** up the game that could be so great.

DR0KZ

Well i'm pretty sure i'm not buying a game with a char i absolutely can't stand.

Here's to hoping they change him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom