• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom and Ninja Theory announce DMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
okok even if I want to calm down: ok I'll say it may has good storyline, good gameplay and okokokookok brown hair and new wears BUT couldnt they make him at least a wittle like original Dante? a alittle a little would be good, I mean his face..... a little

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I've found something I like about the new game!!!......

I like the new bloody DMC logo - I can say something good about it! :-D

Anyone else agree?

HikenNoAce

One King One Legend
Premium
My reaction about DMC5...
facepalm.jpg

a3135766-224-facepalm%20monkey.jpg

facepalm.jpg

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Okay, this is really bad news on everybody's behalf. And people called me crazy when I said it was probably going to be a huge disappointment. Well I suppose I can say that you weren't expecting me to be correct.

Jeez, it's like they read my FanFic where I put that Dante smoked when he was younger. *Capcom is stealing my brain*. Well that was just a silly part of my Fic, they shouldn't have him smoke, it looks weird with him.

Look at his young face really hard. That doesn't even look like Dante. It looks like Nero, for God sake. I swear it is Nero. Please not Dante, this would kill such an iconic character *Facepalm of ultra epic proportions - Death*

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
So it was your fault all along LoD!

*Takes burning stake*

WITCH HUNTING!!!FOR THE LULZ-er-for justice about the new Dante.

PS : I really would have preferd if they came up and showed Keanu Reevs and say "we based him on his Constantine look.Bad@ss,eh?".I'm serious...but now,this????Ok,sir,way to lose respect just to satisfy your ego.

Meg

Just cause he has the British flag on his arm doesn't mean he's from the UK. A lot of American teens have clothes that have the British flag on it. Hell I have an oversized British flag hanging on my wall.....of course it does say THE WHO on it in big bold letters. :lol:

razor

i can"t forgive capcom, i was going to buy xbox or playstation3 if there was good game with our heroes and now it is all ****ed

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
razor;274272 said:
i think this is how new vergil will be like :D :D

Actually...this is fine.This is MUCH finner.Thought the way he is now,I imagine a Belmont clan whip fighting style would be more appropriate.

Vampi

Drakkar;274097 said:
^^^ yep but it's not devillish like other DMC logo
and it is DMC not DmC

It actually is DmC. With the "M" being lower case.

Guys you do realize this is just a reboot. It doesn't say DMC 5 or anything like that. Think of this like a spin-off but in a different universe or sumthing. This is more a realistic take on Dante then any of the past games.

We just have to wait for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom