• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

C/D: No one should have the rights to make an DMC game..

Only Hideaki Itsuno or Hideki Kamiya should make DMC games.

• Confirm.

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Deny.

Votes: 29 87.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Vergil thinks he's inferior because of his heritage, and absolutely despises and rejects it. In fact the entire plot of DMC3 is vergil trying to gain force edge so his demonic side can completely overpower his human side. You keep claiming you've played the games, how did you not remember that?

The only things you listed that are remotely true are the visual asthetics. Big sword, color scheme, brothers. Although according to this wiki, inuyasha and sesshoumaru have different mothers, and if you don't understand why that's significant in terms of DMC's plot, you really shouldn't be trying to continue this conversation.
Get real dude. All Nero ever brought to the table was really grappling mechanics. Other than that, he's pretty much a clone of Dante.

And as for the Inuyasha comparison, of course it's not a carbon copy but there's no denying how much it basically recycled from that series. Are you just freaking delusional or something? Geez. It's like someone telling me Avatar isn't just Pocahontas and Dances with Wolves but in space for example.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Come on, bro. Lighten up a little.

At least he likes both games. Sure he prefers one over the other, but at least he suggested that they fuse into a better breed of game... most purists won't have the old series go anywhere near DmC because they don't want to "sully" the "pedigree" that is 60 fps.

Anyway, you have your opinions, he has his, and I'm sure he's willing to bury the hatchet if you stop trying to change his mind about these things.

No one party is going to convince the other about this so, let's just leave it at that.

Edit:

Or else... :mad:

I'm sorry. That was crossing the line. I'm not into that, nor am I into women who have tattoos. That's just my preference.

Kam

Wall of text crits you for 600
Get real dude. All Nero ever brought to the table was really grappling mechanics. Other than that, he's pretty much a clone of Dante.

And as for the Inuyasha comparison, of course it's not a carbon copy but there's no denying how much it basically recycled from that series. Are you just freaking delusional or something? Geez. It's like someone telling me Avatar isn't just Pocahontas and Dances with Wolves but in space for example.
you mean you never used anything except for nero's grappling mechanics

Gbraga

What is the things hes done that u find impressive or good?
Well, DMC4 for one has the best combat in any action game in my opinion, and the fighting games he worked on all have amazing combo potential, as broken as it is right now, I love playing UMVC3 just to hit the training mode and mess around with some characters.

He basically applies his fighting games knowledge to action games, and that give them so much depth that it's incredible.

Rahni Tucker did a pretty good job with DmC, specially considering her weak background, and I'd love to see her next action game (be it DmC 2 or not), but for DMC 5 I really want to know that Neo_G is involved, doesn't metter who's directing it.

Kamiya is a fantastic director and makes amazing games, I actually think Bayonetta is a better game than any DMC, but DMC 4's combat system is just way deeper than Bayo's. Itsuno also makes incredible games, and I'd love to see him return to DMC, but if he has other plans, fine by me.

IncarnatedDemon

Well, DMC4 for one has the best combat in any action game in my opinion, and the fighting games he worked on all have amazing combo potential, as broken as it is right now, I love playing UMVC3 just to hit the training mode and mess around with some characters.

He basically applies his fighting games knowledge to action games, and that give them so much depth that it's incredible.

Rahni Tucker did a pretty good job with DmC, specially considering her weak background, and I'd love to see her next action game (be it DmC 2 or not), but for DMC 5 I really want to know that Neo_G is involved, doesn't metter who's directing it.

Kamiya is a fantastic director and makes amazing games, I actually think Bayonetta is a better game than any DMC, but DMC 4's combat system is just way deeper than Bayo's. Itsuno also makes incredible games, and I'd love to see him return to DMC, but if he has other plans, fine by me.
Sounds good.

Kam

I also used the giant sword and gun he carried around.
cute. I'm still curious to see how much you've actually played the games (and not how much you claim to have played them) so let's try it this way:

Scenario 1:
Let's say you're righting berial. You're standing right on top of him and he's just recovered from a stun, he's about to do his aoe fire roar and **** up everything within about 50 feet of him. What are your options are dante? What are your options about nero? Get as creative as you like, and assume any level of skill needed to pull it off

Scenario 2:
Echidna is flying around in snake form being a bitch. She flies straight toward you and tries to bite through you. What are your options as dante and as nero? Again, get creative

These two are pretty easy since they've got obviously right and wrong answers, but they won't be things your typical "one button at a time" players would know

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
1bhgn.gif

Wow. I did what was necessary to win. You've mistaken me for someone who actually gives a sh!t about DMC 4. I haven't played that terrible game since it basically first came out and I tossed that crap in a fire years ago. I don't even remember the name of that snake chick with the eggs. I have still played and beaten every DMC.

Kam

You've mistaken me for a person who actually gives a sh!t about DMC 4. I've played and beaten every Devil May Cry. But DMC 4 is the most hated in the series to me. It's the worst and I haven't played it since 2008. I also tossed the copy I had in a fire years ago to roast marshmellows. That should be enough to clarify my feelings on that pathetic piece of crap.

I did what was necessary to win. Winning and making smores as my reward erasing that piece of sh!t from my gaming library forever.
this was exactly the response I expected from you. You don't know a damned thing about that game, but it's not going to stop you from correcting everyone who disagrees with your expert analysis on its game mechanics and plot.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
this was exactly the response I expected from you. You don't know a damned thing about that game, but it's not going to stop you from correcting everyone who disagrees with your expert analysis on its game mechanics and plot.

main-qimg-e2c49fd63bcbeb1ff3d1e1dd50951405

I rather play DMC 1 and 3 because they are just as fun and also like, good games. Unlike DMC 4. Go ahead, have pride that you wasted more time than me on that piece of crap. You have bad taste.

You want to act like Nero is actually so drastically different from our usual protagonist. He's not. From appearance and fighting style. He doesn't bring much to the table to really usher in a new character and Dante should have just been mapped with a grappling mechanic. They did that in DmC at least. The angel and demon pulls were an evolution of Vergil's teleport and Nero's arm. That worked out well and it should be incorporated in to the future.

DMC 4 is a terrible game. I remember most that game p!ssing me off. Making me go through the same levels again as Dante. That annoying board game mechanic that popped up twice. 2nd time more annoying than ever. That game is the definition of laziness. You should have gotten rid of it like I did a long time ago. I threw mine in a fire because Gamestop is like, we'll give you like $2. I'm like f*ck you too. I tossed it in a fire.

Those were some good marshmellows and I had more fun snacking on smores with my friends that day than playing DMC 4. If all I did was Bloody Palace after finishing the game then I regretted spending my money on it. Bloody Palace isn't worth $60. It mind boggles me how so many of you are just willing to shrug off the obvious faults DMC 4 has and accept it like it's one of the best. It's illogical. DMC 4 is a game that spits in your face as a Devil May Cry fan but it's freaking praised suddenly.

What_is_this_I_don__t_even____by_Whatthecell.jpg

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Get mad at me all you want people, if you actually like DMC 4, you should seek better games. DMC 4 is the worst in the series. I stand by that. Cry more now.
image.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom