• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

C/D: No one should have the rights to make an DMC game..

Only Hideaki Itsuno or Hideki Kamiya should make DMC games.

• Confirm.

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Deny.

Votes: 29 87.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kam

Wall of text crits you for 600
Off topic, off topic, off topic, I hate this game, off topic, none of what you say matters because I don't care about this game, I don't know anything about this game because I hated it, I know more than you do about this game, etc
yes, we all know about the recycled boss battles and how much you hate this game. If you've got any ADHD meds, I recommend you take them because you can't seem to stay focused on a single topic.

Here's my answers to the two situations.
Scenario 1:
Dante
  • DT trickster double teleport into the air, dante can get high enough where the attack won't reach him
  • trickster dash, avoid damage with invincibility frames
  • trickster teleport, avoid damage with invincibility frames
  • royal guard gold parry
  • royal guard just release
  • distorted just release
  • roll invincibility frames
  • jump invincibility frames
Nero
  • DT invincibility frames
  • shuffle invincibility frames
  • roll invincibility frames
  • jump invincibility frames
with the exception of jump and roll invincibility frames, their options for avoiding damage from berial's explosion are completely different.
Scenario 2:
Dante (I'll go from most boring to most interesting options)
  • roll to the side, shoot as she flies by (yawn)
  • pandora laser to stop her attack
  • distorted charged shotgun blast to stop her attack
  • trickster dash (teleporting won't help, it'll just put you in her damage zone)
  • royalguard gold parry, you'll need to parry two or three times to avoid all the hits as she passes through you
  • just release
  • distorted just release into a distorted real impact
Nero (same order)
  • roll to the side, shoot as she flies by (does anyone actually do this?)
  • level 3 charge shot to stop her attack
  • buster to counter her charge and trigger nero's impale grab attack, only this time you'll be stuck to her while she flies around
Come to think of it, both of these scenarios were kind of the same, where it was just about avoiding a hard to avoid attack and counterattacking if you can. But even so, both characters have some pretty unique options available to them. If you really want me to believe that the things I listed don't actually exist, feel free to try.
TL;DR show me a nero that can do this
15313youarealre.gif

you can't, because they've got totally different movesets

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I'm not being a part of this anymore. I'll just get banned in a heartbeat if I continue with this. Whatever you say, I don't care. Have fun.

Kam

Wall of text crits you for 600
I'm not being a part of this anymore. I'll just get banned in a heartbeat if I continue with this. Whatever you say, I don't care. Have fun.
or, you know, you could discuss the topic with actual facts and control your temper. "stop talking or get banned" are not your only two options

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
I don't think so, besides, i think that Capcom should stick with their own teams while doing a DMC game and not outsourcing it. It's a good franchise that they need to care off, they cannot have so much control of the result when they outsource it. There are another capable directors and people on Capcom. I mean, where are the talented directors and producers for Breath of Fire IV? Even if Breath of Fire had a much more "asian" design than DMC has, i think if these people had the creativity to create a so cool world and lore, they would do a good job with an already developed franchise.

While i don't agree with you, i would want someone who respect the legacy of this two directors when making a new title.
And for people saying that "the same team produce the same things", i disagree with that at some extent, i think that Capcom just used this statement trying to justify their outsource for the fans. Aonuma has been in charge of most Zelda titles since Ocarina of Time, and each game has its very own feel even considering the same foundations and basical concepts for all of them, even if he worked with different people in these games, he was the mind behind the final results of all the games he made. The same thing can be said about most Mario games, Mortal Kombat games, Street Fighter games, and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom